Made an exhaust vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made an exhaust vid

I had fresh batteries in the camera so I decide to make a vid. The camera is crappy and really not made for vids so the sound quality isnt the best. It sounds pretty good tho, but for some reason it really picks up the sound of the Power Steering pump. Also it sounds like a drone at idle but it really doesnt drone. I have the idle set higher cause of the cold, it might be too high.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
    My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Sounds good, but somethin sounds weird after you start it, might be the camera. Anyways, I like it.
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

sounds pretty sweet,,,

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic
        Sounds good, but somethin sounds weird after you start it, might be the camera. Anyways, I like it.

Thats the drone I was talking about, it doesnt sound like that in person.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.

Comment

Sounds great! can't wait to put a good exhaust setup like that on my merc this summer

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
          1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
          1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Sorta sounds like Vicky...lol
            YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Sounds awesome bro.
              Nick
              88 Colony Park LS
              G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
              Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

what setup u got in that it sounds good
                sigpic
                1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Shorty headers, off road H, dumped magnaflow magnapacks and a tiny exhaust leak somewheres .

Comment

Sounds a little like mine, though I think yours might be louder.

What's nice though is your full tank of gas.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Set the camera down by the back and do it again...
                      YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

I'll try, I have a feeling the camera wont pick it up tho. Its pretty damn loud. I never thought I'd say this but its kind of annoying to drive it and try to have a conversation with someone in the car. I think switching to tails instead of having dumps will improve it by alot not to mention get rid of the exhaust coming into the car.

Comment

So you don't have tailpipes going over the rear axle, you just have turndown tips before the axle? That's what I was planning on doing, but if exhaust is coming into the car, I guess I won't do that.
                          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I dont have turndowns on them tho, just the end of the mufflers. Most people run turndowns and point them to the side and down. I hear it helps with exhaust coming into the car, but I am more concerned with sound at this point.

Comment

Working...
                            X