Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'85 LTD, the Murph Deuce, she's in progress...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW. Looks amazing! This has definitely always been one of my favorite Vics on the site. It looks awesome! I'm jealous that you found that front chrome bumper cover before me..haha Are you planning on going to scottfest next year?
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

What headers did you use. Did you have any trouble fitting them?
      Awesome car! I love the slotted mags, have been admiring your car for a while.

2011 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition
      Dual Exhaust w/ AP XLerator mufflers and 3 1/2" tips, Eibach 1" rear sway bar, Pioneer Head unit and speakers, 17X8 Drag DR-72 wheels

RIP 1984 2Dr Crown Vic "The Millennium Falcon"
      Carbed 5.0 HO w/nitrous , Performer RPM intake, GT40P heads, E303 cam, FRP Shorties, FRP 9mm plug wires, Off-Road H-pipe, Magnaflow round mufflers, 2000 rpm stall
      NA-15.78@91.21, 80hp shot-14.48@96.21

Comment

shes a beaut! there are alot of nice panthers here, i must say

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

That is sex!!!!!

Packman

Comment

Wow wow we wow......Awesome mang...and yes that car is pure sex...LOL

Comment

Looks good, but your distributor is a tooth off. It shouldn't be cranked around that far.

Yes, I'm a dick and always have to point out some little BS
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yea, I had pulled the distributor out once to put a new o-ring on it, and the gear rotated on me... that's the best spot I could get it to and have it still start and run. No Scottfest for this guy either, honestly I don't trust the car driving that far. If there were enough people local (which there are zero of) I would be down for a small meet. One can dream, right?

But anyways, thanks for the compliments! Smokestack, I'm currently running Hedman headers on the car; but they are for cars with no emissions, so I wouldn't recommend them. I've spent many days eliminating everything from the engine bay that the car doesn't really need to run, and there's no way I could document it all or even know where to start. The easiest header swap is still Mustang 5.0 shorties, they still seem to be a pretty popular swap for our cars and they're pretty cheap too.
                1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
                1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
                1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

dude that thing is awesome! Where exactly is pleasant hill ohio at?
                  Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                  New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

and if you dont mind me asking, what is that grille off of? Is that ford badging on the front original? I would totally love to find one for mine.
                    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Grille is off of a '79 model, but I painted the egg-crates black. Ford lettering is original, and sets back into the grille actually.

Pleasant Hill is just north of Dayton, congratulations, you're the closest member to me on the board lol.

Comment

I remember when i first bought my car i googled 86 crown vic to see what some people had done to their CVs and i saw your car and it inspired me to put some work into mine.

Comment

I hadn't signed on here for quite some time, I figured it would be best to give my final update and inform the forum members that this car was sold in late May this year after the final bits and pieces were put into it.

Comment

oh no! I hope the new owner takes good care of it. She was one of my favorite panthers on this site..haha
                            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Planning a new project?

2011 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition
                              Dual Exhaust w/ AP XLerator mufflers and 3 1/2" tips, Eibach 1" rear sway bar, Pioneer Head unit and speakers, 17X8 Drag DR-72 wheels

RIP 1984 2Dr Crown Vic "The Millennium Falcon"
                              Carbed 5.0 HO w/nitrous , Performer RPM intake, GT40P heads, E303 cam, FRP Shorties, FRP 9mm plug wires, Off-Road H-pipe, Magnaflow round mufflers, 2000 rpm stall
                              NA-15.78@91.21, 80hp shot-14.48@96.21

Comment

Working...
                              X