No announcement yet.

The Flying Brick - 90 CV CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! That's a street cruiser you can truly be proud of! Great werk!

I need to get you to do that to GMGT, but with black
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

wow mang, that looks incredible!!! I bet it feels good knowing u did it yourself.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
      My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Damn that looks great! It's gonna be sick when you get the engine mods done too! Keep up the great work.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88 View Post
          Thanks all. Yeah windows are going to get tinted and exhaust is next on the list.
          was just thinking as I was looking at the pics "that really needs some dual exhaust and window tint," LOL.

Beautiful work, mang! I am green with envy!

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
          1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

sweet, looks great all monochrome like that. Definitely not something you see every day, a modern hot rod wagon.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Absolutely beautiful man, phenomenal work.
              Nick
              88 Colony Park LS
              G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
              Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

OMG....that is friggin' awesome!!!
                sweet!
                I love all the body-matched chrome and bumpers and all...really makes it look slick!
                great job mang...great job!
                what ever time/effort/money you had to spend on it, it was all worth it, cuz that thing is just...just...magnificent!
                words are starting to fail me...I'm running out of them.
                makes me want to tear down MAGNA and paint it a slick glossy black.

btw, those wheels are awesome as well...reall compliment the car.
                sigpic
                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments! I can't believe how many looks I get in this thing.

So today it was finally nice out so I took her for a cruise and took some shots. I have thrown in a few before shots just to see how far it has come since I bought it.

Here it is facing off my moms focus wagon. My wagon can eat her wagon! hahaha

Here is a pic of what I did with the holes in the front bumper from when some previous owners drilled into the bumper for those ugly fog lights. It is an aluminum bumper so I couldn't weld it so I just put on some acorn nuts on some bolts and threaded them together. I think it turned out cool.

2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

never notice it untill know but why did you paint the chrome bumper?
                    sigpic
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681604 --- http://www.supermotors.net/17596

Comment

Talk about a transformation! Looks amazing!
                      -Matt
                      1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Looks great... however, a few suggestions....

Drop it 2"

Section and tuck the rear bumper.

Black the tails.

Maybe some black pinstripe around the markers and parking lights, for uniformity

Black and smoke the ditch lights.

And the before pics still piss me off.... Such a clean woody wagon. So rare....
                        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

sweet pics zach look kick ass you did a great job

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I painted the bumpers mainly cause I think it is cool when boxes have painted bumpers. I plan on taking the trim off and fixing it then blacking it out. It is so hail dented up it really detracts from the rest of the car. Yeah I want to lower it but mainly I need to do the stuff that needs fixing mechanically then I will bag it when I get out of school after the HO conversion.

Comment

Mmmmm...

Looks like you've still got the factory plastic hi beams, though...need to replace those with glass units. Of course, I'm not one to talk, I've got the plastic ones too and I'm too cheap to replace 'em.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                              1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                              But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Yeah I am going to get some new ones. I dont like my H4's so I am going back to sealed beams.

Comment

Working...
                                X