No announcement yet.

The Flying Brick - 90 CV CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh its gonna be a steelie side waggin when its done right???
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Yep steel side. I will probably shave the corner lights on the rear quarter panels. It was undercoated so the underside is perfect. Those 3.27's do help, she gets going pretty good. It is wierd driving a car that is actually quiet for once.lol Oh and now that I have a car that can fit 15s Cragars are SO going on this thing.
      Last edited by zwack88; 02-12-2007, 12:20 AM.
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

i hope that it treats you right. i know i didnt get to have much fun with it, but i think it was well worth the money. now dont forget.....share it with your dad. if you would have pulled up today, you would have been confused when getting it. there was another waggin up there, but it was a creme color w/ wood. in the same condition. i just hope that you have fun now being a box owner. now you have a 5.0
        Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Yeah I was tinkering with it today. Already love the 5.0. I just priced headers and offroad h pipes on ebay. Damn they are cheap.

Yeah my dad drove it today, he was smiling ear to ear when he came back.lol
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

i bet he was surprised at the price also. hell, maybe if you are done with the body work, and you get some tinkering done, you can take it to SF. just a thought to show it off and use cruise control. i need to work out some bugs w/ the CV i got. i think the factory amp is messed up since i can barely hear the radio up all the way, the wiper switch needs cleaned up or a wire fixed since they dont quite work right, and the heat is messed up. i also need to get the oil leak fixed after I get Baby on the road. cant wait to listen to all my bass again. i just hope you have fun and now you have met another member from here.

remember to get the windshield fixed before it cracks on ya. i just thought i would bring that up. its funny how when you drive that thing how you hear the road and not the engine. its a damn good car, and is in caring hands. build it up, and have some fun with it, it was deprived by being owned and not really driven.

Comment

That windshield is insta-clear. They rawk! but are impossible to replace with another. Im happy for ya zack. Now you shall know cheap power and pushrods!
              Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Looks good mang, that's gonna be a fun project.
                88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I wish that when you bought a car that you would work on it and get it to what you would like it to be.. Cars take time and money to fix up changes happen all the time.. Don't understand why you spend so much time, money ect and then throw the car away selling for less than what you boought it for.. I don't know how to support you on what you want to do with a car, because you change your mind all the time and get rid of it so fast..You can give what ever reason why you sell them.. It seems like you only have the thrill of having a CV and how many you have or had it the only thing you think of..
                  Last edited by jelybean; 02-12-2007, 09:02 PM.
                  RIP DENNIS BARTLETT 1-13-2009

Comment

Keep the woodgrain!!!
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Damn nice wagon. Woodgrain looks great. Cool that it has the spoiler too. Has the same old trim around the woodgrain though, shitty and banged up.
                      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

i plan on getting Baby up and running real soon and try to find a motor for Deuce. Baby is gonna get a transmission from a place that i found that will do payments. they said $200 down, and $100 every 2 weeks. they said they will install a code box to kill the car if i am late on a payment. i wonder how easy i can have that taken out. either way, Baby has heat and a nice stereo. i need to get her front back in shape, and get her wounds fixed.

Deuce is gonna be getting an engine so that i can have fun in the tudor.

this new white CV i got is yet to be determined if i ever get the heat working. w/o the heat...i am getting pissed. it sucks driving down the road and the windshield starts freezing over and you cant thaw it. fuck it, guess this car wont last long if it puts me in a ditch since the damn heat dont work and i can hardly see anything goin down the fuckin road. this car is really makin me regret all CVs

Comment

Keep your BS outta this thread!
                          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd
                            Damn nice wagon. Woodgrain looks great. Cool that it has the spoiler too. Has the same old trim around the woodgrain though, shitty and banged up.
                            Could always do Colony Park trim. It doesn't have that plastic crap that peels on the CS.
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Rrrrr I'm jelous. I missed out on the $600 Wagon that was for sale here.

Nice project you have there.

Originally posted by Nathan in MN
                              Oh, okay. I bet it jumps pretty good with the 3.27s, though, huh?
                              The 3.27 T/L make it an E-Code! It's pretty weird that we refer to rear axle codes like Muscle car people refer to engine codes.
                              1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie

The 3.27 T/L make it an E-Code! It's pretty weird that we refer to rear axle codes like Muscle car people refer to engine codes.

Because its the only possible sliver of performance option we got from the factory lol

Comment

Working...
                                X