The Flying Brick - 90 CV CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice find Zack! I like the nickname

IIRC the spoiler is a wind deflector designed to push air over the rear window to keep it clear during inclimate weather
    -My Homepage, Panther info & FAQs-
    My Mint 96' Mercury Grand Marquis LSE -
    Modifications
    Click My Merc for more Pics!

Comment

Cleaned her up

Alright I cleaned her up for the first time I have owned it. Weather has finally been good enough. All the windows are now all functional. Nice to have working windows. I have been bidding on headers for this sucker on ebay but I always get sniped at the last minute, it is really starting to piss me off. I will get my H4 headlights in this week too so I will be sure to take pics. New tires to come soon also, rwl 225/70s. I was looking at the tires the other day and all are 215/70s but one is 215/75. That sucks.lol

I blacked out the tailpipe cause I was bored. Actually I really like the look, I am going to black out my tails when I get my duals on when they exit at 45s behind the rear wheels. It will be badass.

The fun rust that will be a bitch, I hope I don't break the windshield when I take it out to fix that stuff. If I do bye bye heated windshield cause I wont pay that much for a new one.

My parents dachshund chilling out on the wagon.lol

Then the Clark Griswold in me had to move my matress to my new apartment. Oh if you saw the looks I got, it was priceless.lol

2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Great pics mang! I can't wait to see what you end up with after this project is more complete. I'm sure it'll be badass, though.

Comment

Looks great. Can't wait to see it when it's all finished.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Damn nice wagon!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
            1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
            1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Looks GREAT! You need clears for it!

My 2 door had a small crack an hole on the a pillar on teh driver side like that. Weird, wasnt rust.
              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by boXman
                My 2 door had a small crack an hole on the a pillar on teh driver side like that. Weird, wasnt rust.
                Sho'nuff!
                Attached Files

Comment

That thing cleans up NICE!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                  1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

What did I do?

Well today somebody vandalized the wagon, here are the pics. :P

I got started alot earlier then I thought but my instructor said I could sense there was nothing to do. I will get the rest of the woodgrain off tomorrow. Then the wagon lives at the school till probably around june when I get out for summer. I probably will get all the bodywork done by them but they always through in mandatory projects to do for a grade.

Comment

Bah, and it had decent woodgrain too.
                      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Yay for no woodgrain!

Yay I say!

Comment

woodgrain is the shit! but depends, they can look good with out too! cant wait to see it fixed up!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Nooooo put the woodgrain back!
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Oh no! You've lost your mind! :p Seriously tho, it did look nice with it on there, and it did look to be in nice shape. One of the colors it looks good on, too.

It'll look even better without it tho :evil:
                              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I hate the woodgrain. Plus if I was going to keep it I would have to take off the woodgrain then reapply.

Comment

Working...
                                X