X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool mang! More the merrier!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

i shoul check this thread more often

Comment

How late in the year are you guys willing to have a meet? October-ish? We could try to match up a weekend where Zack and Nathan will be free from the college grind.

If I can afford it, I'll go. If you say "free food", they will come.

Comment

By October I'll be back at school...I'll be leaving mid-August.

If you wanted to do something that late in the year, the only option would be Christmas time.

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Well, that's just crap-tastic.

Comment

Indeed.

However, all may not be lost. Next fall I won't have Friday classes and if I remember right (I'd have to check for sure) I should be done early Thursday afternoon. Soooo....I COULD come home for a weekend, and would be willing to do so if it'd make having a meet possible.

Comment

free beer!

Comment

So has a location been finalized yet, or a date? It looks like I won't be going to summer school this summer, but i'm probably gonna be working and I won't have a car yet, so that presents a problem for me. But don't change anything on my account, you guys do whatever works best for you.

But to get this thing off the ground, yall need a catchy name for it, like "Midwest Fest" or something. Just my
                  88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                  Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I still want to do it...and unless someone else has a better location in mind I'd be happy to have it at my place. We may end up doing something next fall...I really don't know. We'll just have to play it by ear for now.

Comment

29th of July to July 1st americruise is here in lincoln. Gonna be some badass cars being it is sponsered by rod and custom. Just throwing out ideas.

http://www.rodandcustommagazine.com/...7_americruise/
                      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Raceway park does not put anything on the track to make is slippery during the spectator drags, FYI.....
                        "Owning a 9-second Import is like coming out of the closet.... At first it may be surprising, but in the end, you're still gay!"

www.myspace.com/nascarmechanic

Comment

Working...
                        X