{CARB-SWAP}Pics from the carb swap! DUW

First, the CFI. Sad.

mmmm the carb...

Installed..

Cannon fodder/Trash..

MY cool regulator setup...

Installed..
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

so sexy......................
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

:rock:
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Awesome!
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Re: Pics from the carb swap! DUW

Ill take that CFI junk, send it my way, I can always make a flame thrower of it. :kerosene:

Good job BTW

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(Someone had to hlep spidey's aura grace our pages again!)

EXCELLENCE!!!!!!
            2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Uhhh spidey isnt here. thats bruno.

Comment

What happend to Spiderman? Did the canadiens get pissed at him and put a price on his "canadien"?

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Nah, he blasted his computer 15 times with a semi-auto remington 12-gauge...

Comment

Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                    sigpic
                    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by grand_marquis_gt
                      Nah, he blasted his computer 15 times with a semi-auto remington 12-gauge...
                      WTF??????????

Comment

carbs are the shit! my carb works so nice...is that a factory motorcraft from the shelf?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

I see your car is off the Adkins diet....

Couldnt help that joke

What is a Carb? Where is your computer?! Huh? :P

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

cool!
                            i'm concerned about the clamps, worm clamps suck for fuel lines......there are clamps available for high pressure fuel lines. also, the hose and line look pretty close to the exhaust manifold.......i hate to be a critic, but i would'nt want the gm gt to go up in flames, also make a sturdy bracket to mount the regulator, and make sure the fuel lines are out of the way of the suspension.
                            ok i'm done picking on it sorry..........pics of the tv linkage on the carb?
                            scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Your old air cleaner element is a K&N. What diameter is it if you want to sell it?

Tom

Comment

Working...
                              X