My Continental Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
    My bad, I didn't know that model had 2150 from the factory.

Yeah, the chrome pedals in the pics.
    iirc it's a canadian thing.........i saw a 351w powered mk6 at the junkyard once with cfi

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Well, I still missed my Lincoln, so I got job and will start work in April. I already have some plan to fix the Lincoln this spring and summer. Its will takes my times things to do for this Lincoln.
      1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
      1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
      1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
      1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

where's the car now

Originally posted by Jason_GMQ91 View Post
        Well, I still missed my Lincoln, so I got job and will start work in April. I already have some plan to fix the Lincoln this spring and summer. Its will takes my times things to do for this Lincoln.
        Still in storage at Kevin's place?
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
          Still in storage at Kevin's place?
          yes

Comment

If you ever want to sell that car some time in the future, let me know (hehe).

That car is so goddamn nice, the interior is orgasmic. Im not sure how I missed this thread.
            "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
            1985 GMC 1500

Comment

So umm Jason? where was it in the plan that i was supposed to sell the car 5 months after buying it?
              Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

lol, i was jus gonna say, didnent kev just buy the car?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by ÆJackacks View Post
                  So umm Jason? where was it in the plan that i was supposed to sell the car 5 months after buying it?
                  I wanted to pay to you back. I wanted to fix my Lincoln this summer.

Comment

i feel for ya Jason, but i hope you don't mind i wanted to enjoy it for at least a few summers before planing on selling it, if i do think about selling it i'll let you know first. I'm just getting it on the road now and all the money i spent for tax/appraisal/transfer/plates/insurance/stickers/certification would kinda all go down the drain if i sold it. I'll be doing alot of surface rust cleaning on the underside, i have already ordered some gaskests for the valvecovers(fix oil leaks) and new springs for the rear end since it is sagging and will be sandblasting and repainting the whole axle since it's a little rusty. Since i don't drive it in the rain the last thing i'll be looking st will be the water coming from the sun roof, if i do sell it it will be alot better then how you left it !
                    Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by ÆJackacks View Post
                        i feel for ya Jason, but i hope you don't mind i wanted to enjoy it for at least a few summers before planing on selling it, if i do think about selling it i'll let you know first. I'm just getting it on the road now and all the money i spent for tax/appraisal/transfer/plates/insurance/stickers/certification would kinda all go down the drain if i sold it. I'll be doing alot of surface rust cleaning on the underside, i have already ordered some gaskests for the valvecovers(fix oil leaks) and new springs for the rear end since it is sagging and will be sandblasting and repainting the whole axle since it's a little rusty. Since i don't drive it in the rain the last thing i'll be looking st will be the water coming from the sun roof, if i do sell it it will be alot better then how you left it !

I still have my parts for my Lincoln too. I wanted to give the money back to you when I start work this spring. My goal has not changed.

Comment

I still home sick...I might sell my GMQ this year. I still wanted to fix my Lincoln so bad...my goal still not give up.

Comment

Kevin still not listen what Im saying. I wanted take my Lincoln back and I will drive home to Vancouver this Sept.

Comment

then why did you sell it? you sold the car to him and now its his. you cant sell a car to someone and expect them to sell it back after its been fixed. thats just how it goes about decentcy.

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                                then why did you sell it? you sold the car to him and now its his. you cant sell a car to someone and expect them to sell it back after its been fixed. thats just how it goes about decentcy.
                                Because I got layoff from last Fall, so now I got new job is coming this month. So, once I sold my GMQ, I wanted to give the money to kevin.

Comment

Working...
                                X