This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

station wagon club!

after seeing 85mercpark's post, i decided to sticky the link! its got a few panthers there too!

http://www.aswoa.com/

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Great sticky!
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Im In but not for 30 bucks... please

Comment

That was my thought too. Went to a show one time. Lot's of wagons there, but you don't get much for 30 bucks..
        2000 Grand Marquis LS
        2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
        1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
        Mercury Owners Group member
        Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

There is another wagon club... I will have to try and remember the name but they invited me to attent their show next june in massachusetts. Not really sur what these clubs are really about but im going to take the invite and trailer the car down and try it before i knock it.

Comment

HEY! My dad's best friend is Tim Cleary. That man knows more about old wagons than any normal man should. I have to say he is a very funny guy and wagon roundup is a pretty neat publication. I am just glad that he updated the website. I distribute the ASWOA window decals to my friends with wagons all of the time.
            1991 Grand marquis (HO Conv. in Progress)(MARK)
            1978 Marquis For Sale (RUBY)
            1997 Mercury Mountaineer

Comment

Originally posted by Brownfox520 View Post
              HEY! My dad's best friend is Tim Cleary. That man knows more about old wagons than any normal man should. I have to say he is a very funny guy and wagon roundup is a pretty neat publication. I am just glad that he updated the website. I distribute the ASWOA window decals to my friends with wagons all of the time.
              Any chance you were at the Pittsburgh ASWOA convention a few years back?
              2000 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Hello!
                I'm new to this website! Not totally sure how to navigate around yet, but excited to get the hang of it...Fellow wagon lovers? How awesome!! Soon I will post some pics of my wagon, a 1986 Grand Marquis Colony Park. She is having a hydraulic break proportioning valve replaced at the moment. (Friends asked if my wagon "died" and I said "no, it won't stop!". No valve = no breaks!) I am the second owner of the car and I've driven it for about 7 years. I also have a little 93' four-wheel drive Subaru because I live where it snows (Lake Tahoe, Ca). Lately, I've considered parting with the wagon (she's white with wood paneling and red interior with just over 100,000 miles.) Any takers? Someone that will love her as much as I do?
                Attached Files

Comment

Nothing like the sight of a longroof covered with snow, viewed from above.

How many wagon owners have joined stationwagonforums.com? Mike/mrltd/Velvet Elvis/Titanius Anglesmith told me about it. Got some pretty friendly guys there, but it tends to be a bit dead, kind of like the 5.0 tech at CVN. Not a lot of Panthers, but there seems to be quite a bit in the way of odd stuff like '75 Chevelles and various years of Vista Cruisers.
                  2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

nice and welcome. i have a 85 that is the same as yours from the sounds of it.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

V-10 in a Wagon

This thread was created for the off-topic posts.

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=40818
                      2000 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Working...
                      X