Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good to me!
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Well i still would love to come, but it just depends on how much work i can get off. If i only needed the six days off, it would work fine. I could probably get away with 7, but 8 would be pushing it. If we could somehow plan to be back in ND on the 26th, then i could be back home by the 28th to go to work. That would be seven days. If we could work that out I should be good to go, but i don't want to be cutting the trip short at all for you guys. If that works for everyone though, i'l put in the vacation request friday. Being back to ND on the 25th would be best of course, but i realize thats asking a bit much. Let me know what you think.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
      1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
      1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

The soonest we'd leave SF is July 24th (Tuesday). Idealy, I'd like to leave on the morning of July 25th (Wednesday). If we come straight back from PA (thru WI and MN), it would only take us about three days to get from PA to ND.

I'd like to add that if we get to Nathan's on the first day (heading out), we should be able to get clear of Chicago the next day. I went from St. Cloud, MN into Ohio in one day, so we have flexibility on the way out.

Should S.U. not be able to make the trip (even if I have doubts of her ability to make the trip safely), I will be throwing a hitch on the CV and pulling her out. S.U. is 100% minus the transmission. I haven't had a chance to give it a good run, yet. Hopefully in the next week or two I'll get a good hard drive on her. I won't be hauling you guys in a car that I feel isn't capable of making the trip safely. The CV and the '91 will be prepped and ready to go in case something happens.
        Last edited by monterey1962; 05-10-2007, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by monterey1962
          It's a Panther, we could still stuff Nathan in the back seat with room to spare.
          Think about who you're discussing, here. You could have 10 people in the back seat of a Geo Metro and still have more than enough room for me. :p

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

I really hate to say it, but it doesn't look like this trip is in my cards this year. I don't think it will be a problem going next year, but it doesn't work out this time. Its just too much work to get off, especially since i had some prior obligations that i will be missing some work for. It would be a good idea for me to be at work during july since a lot will be changing there during that time. And of course there is the money issue, i will be much more prepared to go next year, and bring my car all the way. I was really looking forward to meeting all my fellow panther enthusiasts, but at this point i would be kicking my own ass by going. Sorry Justin, but hopefuly we can get another convoy going next year.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
            1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
            1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Gotta go with what you feel is right, man. No worries. Just gotta see if Jon and Dan are up for the trip, yet. I really don't want to go alone. 2K miles one-way alone is el-sucko.

Comment

whats the nearest airport to scotfest? harrisburg? hmm, i really dont feel like driving all that way, i drive with work and it would be like having to work, except not getting paid

Comment

cheaper to fly into philly mang........one of us locals can pick u up at teh airport
                  or you could ride with monty and act like a retarded bus passenger the whole way hehe

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

u guys can flip a quarter to see whse godda pick up danarchy

oh and u got a liquer store right?

Comment

yea we have state stores and beer distributors mang

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I'm nearest the airport, so I could pick you up on my way. Need flight info though.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Crap, who the hell is gonna split fuel cost with me, then?

Comment

Originally posted by monterey1962 View Post
                            300 dollars at nates place sound fair?

Comment

Originally posted by monterey1962 View Post

You forgot about me already? OK, fine. Be that way. :p
                              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln View Post
                                You forgot about me already? OK, fine. Be that way. :p
                                Who the hell are you?! :p No, man, didn't forget, just a little spooked by $3+/gal. fuel costs.

Comment

Working...
                                X