No announcement yet.

The Colony Park is in Michigan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on what's going on ill be in detroit for an in field interview, next weekend if everything goes well ill be having a nice job and I have a buddy who has a nice collection of teksid motors, I'm dying to drop one in a b ox. In the meantime if I come up I can take some good pics
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
      Let them stew in the garage for another 30 years and they'll end up being somebody's "barn find". LOL
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Gabe, you suck! Showing everyone my clutter like that. See if I let you drop by and give you free coffee again.

Originally posted by packman View Post
        Let them stew in the garage for another 30 years and they'll end up being somebody's "barn find". LOL
        Might not be much left of any of them by then ... belly crustiness is bad enough right now.

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
        Depending on what's going on ill be in detroit for an in field interview, next weekend if everything goes well ill be having a nice job and I have a buddy who has a nice collection of teksid motors, I'm dying to drop one in a b ox. In the meantime if I come up I can take some good pics
        Drop me a PM when you're going to be by this way!

FWIW, here are the pics I sent Dave. Didn't have a flash, so I used a flashlight to illuminate stuff the best I could. https://picasaweb.google.com/mcwest2...CObI8-GitNDBew

Dave's got dibs as of now, but if someone else is really interested, let me know. Car would include part of a Vic I had cut at a junkyard years ago, '79 doors/windows/mirrors if desired, all my wagon interior parts, extra tailgate and roof rack, three fuel tanks, a stock driveshaft, an AOD core, and various other stuff if you need it.

I mentioned this car is going to a good home for FREE, right?

Other random notes at this time:

I've been in touch with some totally random guy none of us know about the P72, and he says if he gets it he just wants it as a roller, which means my carb'd Explorer 5.0 may become available separately. The P72's 351 would also be available, as well as my '79 351 core. My good sedan right rear door will go with whichever car seems appropriate.

Current hope for the deep-dish turbines and Avid S/Ts is for them to go with the wagon for maybe $250ish. Will update eventually if that plan changes.
        Last edited by 1987cp; 01-28-2012, 04:31 PM.
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Sorry mang that was not my intent. I wanted to show the curent state of the wagon sorry about that mang. Lol
          Last edited by gabegt90; 02-04-2012, 12:48 AM.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

LOL. Just needling you.

Comment

Someone come adopt this car! It's free, I tell you, FREE!

Comment

Working...
              X