No announcement yet.

The Colony Park is in Michigan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now if they only made those wheels in larger sizes like 22"+, you would see your style of wagon in the magazines lol. You'll know it's over when you see your wagon in another Fast & Furious movie.

Packman

Comment

Time to go?

Looks like it may be time for this car to go, since I keep not having time or $$$$ for it, and it's not getting any newer languishing in my garage. And it'd be kind of neat to use garage space for, oh, I don't know, cars I'm actually driving! Anyway, I'd hate for it to go straight to scrap or to end up as a derby car, so I'm looking for someone who wants a fun project car for FREE! Maybe not a lot of GMNers looking for something like a dedicated drag car, or a resto project with some rust issues, but you never know. Currently just a shell, but guaranteed to include lots of extras.

Hitch up your trailer and come get it!
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

this is why i would love to be closer to the states. and this is why i hate customs. would be perfect, to use my dads beat up colony park as a doner for this one. his interior is perfect and has good powertrain, just the car is rotton. i hope someone can make good use of it.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Most unfortunate! This car is a legend.

Packman

Comment

Yes it was. I was lucky enough to ride in this wagon back in 08 i will never forgot.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Might want to post up some current pics of the car. Hope someone gives it a good home. You get the new microvan/tall hatchback into the garage yet?

Comment

I would love to have it... but I have no way to get it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                Originally posted by gadget73
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I'm going up to detroit this weekend I'll try to remember to take some photo's when I stop by mikeys place

Comment

Reminds me, I didn't get around to call you back. I'd completely forgotten that my dad and stepmom are visiting this weekend, planning to arrive around noon on Saturday. Nate said you're shooting for 1-ish in Grand Rapids; is that on the way west or east?

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
                      Might want to post up some current pics of the car. Hope someone gives it a good home. You get the new microvan/tall hatchback into the garage yet?
                      Actually, someone we know (online, anyway) sounds pretty serious about taking it. He wants to put the body on a truck, but that beats going to a demo derby. Last heard from him Saturday, sent pics of the ugly spots, and he sounded undeterred.

Can't put the "5" in the garage with two untagged vehicles in the way ...

Someone I know locally knows of one or two people who might be interested in the POS, but I tried to mention tactfully that while fairly reliable, in its current configuration it may be a poor choice for someone who's "desperate for a vehicle".

Comment

current state of the wagon in the garage with the 81

Comment

It will be a few months before I can get up there.
                          Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                            current state of the wagon in the garage with the 81

^now thats a garage
                            1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
                            1994 MGM GS Montigua
                            2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
                            2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

damn... my garage looks uber clean compared to that.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              Originally posted by gadget73
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Let them stew in the garage for another 30 years and they'll end up being somebody's "barn find". LOL

Packman

Comment

Working...
                                X