No announcement yet.

Piotr's 359ci Windsor Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm nice whats the break in period like pete?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

lookin good mang!
      shit u need carb yet......i gotta grab it from mom and dads

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Damn that thing looks great! BONER!
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Originally posted by Mercmarquis View Post
          4160 is square bore IIRC... I have one on my old merk. 600 vac secondary.
          Yeah, my bad, you're right - 4160 is a square bore, 4175 was the spreadbore with the vacuum secondaries.

Comment

Liking the valve covers! Are you going to clearance the wiper motor box? I should have removed the entire thing before I tried to get my motor in. What a PITA that was.

Comment

Thanks, they were a good deal. $59 at Summit, had to drill breathers and install baffles but it was worth it. And as soon as I can get time to rip out the rest of the motor, the wiper box is getting some major surgery along with the entire firewall. Not gonna run inner fenders either I dont think. Just gotta undo the mounts and lift the motor out

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
              My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

No inner fenders? Hmmm...that's where my coil and ignition are mounted. Will it be an "only dry weather" cruiser? Mine is, but for other reasons...

Comment

no inner fenders at all would make the engine get dirty real quick. That, and noplace to run the wiring along unless you made up wire channels and stuff.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I was gonna loom the wires up with ties and clamps to the fender. But i am worried about the dirt...but it wont see rain on the road if I can help it,

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.

Comment

Gonna get that T-10 for it?
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

if it can hold up to the power and if I can afford it...I really dont need overdrive I think. This things gonna be a real hot rod/track car

Comment

what 4-spd tranny does Pat from Jersey run in his beast?

Comment

top loader 4 speed

Comment

Originally posted by Mercmarquis View Post
                              if it can hold up to the power and if I can afford it...I really dont need overdrive I think. This things gonna be a real hot rod/track car
                              a T-10 can hold the power, NASCAR run built T-10s thats 700HP in a 3500# car. as for the cost, i dont know
                              http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                              http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

I thought most NASCAR teams used a Jerico four speed (is this a modified T10?). Those things are loot!!!!! The super T10 is a better bet than the regular T10 (as one might assume from the name). The top of the line would be a top loader 4 gear. With a solid shifter and a good clutch... no amount of harassment could break it. My old man says the T10 was a fair unit, but it could be broken. I think its awesome that you're thinking about using a 4 spd!!!! Who needs an OD?
                                **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                                **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                                **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                                **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
                                X