Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll give YOU slatherass, bitch!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Yeah i hear ya. Ever wonder why Ford is a four letter word? gotta mess with the ford guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Bildo
        You gotta get them wires organized in that engine compartment, be a professional not a slatherass. :asshat:
        what a fucktard. your first post and you're telling somebody to not be a slatherass whatever the fuck that is. you should change your username from bildo to dildo.

btw i'd rather push my ford than drive a chevy
        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by evilcrownvic
          Originally posted by Bildo
          You gotta get them wires organized in that engine compartment, be a professional not a slatherass. :asshat:
          what a fucktard. your first post and you're telling somebody to not be a slatherass whatever the fuck that is. you should change your username from bildo to dildo.

btw i'd rather push my ford than drive a chevy

:banana: HAHHAHAH :banana:
          The Best
          Past and Present Any Questions...................

Comment

ahhh chill out, im just hastlin' grand_marquis_gt. u guys gotta lighten up.

Comment

Sweet tits man.

Bildo the Dildo, he has priorities man. If you knew what you were speaking of; it's called wire management.

Reminds me of a kid in highschool. Phildo The Dildo.

Comment

you guys are gonna want my underhood cleaning services after you see my fender
                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

yeah, hes just tryin to get that shit running right before he makes it pretty. i can see im gonna get all kinds of shit from you guys because i made a comment about a ford.

Comment

Dude, I'm just fucking around. I have to throw in a comment, I'm bored at work.

Comment

Bildo is an old friend of mine..

he just jests
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i see,

my apologies then
                        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

no worries

Comment

Working...
                          X