Wireless internet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless internet?

Scott, yo, you have wireless? If so I'm game to bring my laptop...

yes we have two wireless routers to chose from

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Guess I'll be bringing my laptop, then...

Comment

I'll try to remember to bring the extended range antennas for the router out back.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yeah... bringing my comp is probably not such a good idea... kind of a large investment to be dragging all over the state.

Come to think of it... aren't I doing the same with my car?

Comment

I drag mine around all the time. I did buy a portable computer for a reason after all.
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

What kind did you get?

Comment

my laptop is mounted in the truck for my gps navigation and mobile internet access

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

yeah the more laptops the better... Im going to need to unload my half gig picture card often my cam takes decent video but it fills up that card quick.
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by phayzer5 View Post
                    my laptop is mounted in the truck for my gps navigation and mobile internet access
                    You could take a picture of your Lincoln dashboard and make it your desktop so it would be just like driving your car to SF.

:p
                    1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                    FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

ive got 3 2gb cards and a 10mpix slr camera lol

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                      '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                      '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by PantherP74 View Post
                        What kind did you get?
                        I have a Lenovo 3000.

Pete: my laptop has a card reader slot built in so you can use it to dump to if needed.

Comment

will the wireless reach all the way to the camp

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

maybe. only one way to find out!

Comment

I have an SD slot, too, so anyone wishing to dump pictures can use mine as well. I'll have to charge my battery, but it's only good for maybe 2, 2.5 hours. I'm assuming I can plug mine in somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                              X