not at a scottfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not at a scottfest

but friday night ill be at notre dame, followed the next day in pittsburgh, then greensboro, nc till next thursday, then gatlinburg, tn friday night peoria, il till sunday then home overnight sunday

colin and a few others have my phone number give me a shout, or if anyone is near greensboro let me know.. you can text me too on my phone i'll be driving alot might not be able to answer

keep an eyew out for me, itll just be one bus , and though we have alot of busses from the different companies, youll know its mine cause of the chrome mirrors and the HID headlights

Hey, sweet, you'll be about 39 miles from me when you're in Pittsburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by DANARCHY View Post
      but friday night ill be at notre dame, followed the next day in pittsburgh, then greensboro, nc till next thursday, then gatlinburg, tn friday night peoria, il till sunday then home overnight sunday

colin and a few others have my phone number give me a shout, or if anyone is near greensboro let me know.. you can text me too on my phone i'll be driving alot might not be able to answer

keep an eyew out for me, itll just be one bus , and though we have alot of busses from the different companies, youll know its mine cause of the chrome mirrors and the HID headlights

Does that bus say "Minnesota Crackers"?

Comment

:lol: Sorry you couldn't make it dude.
        1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
        FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Working...
        X