Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a great time at SF07

I just got home, had a great time.

Had a good time eating, drinking and shootin the shit with some cool mangs.

I showed up Friday, we headed down to Numidia and Scott ran a 16.3 with his junkyard built Vic (even after the GT emblem fell off, which we all know is good for at least 25hp)

Bill raced scotts turd (fast) and Monty raced his Vic with the fresh HO (still tight with some shifting issues).

Saturday I spent recovering from friday nights lagerfest (with a series of naps in my car)

Later saturday afternoon we went and toured a coal mine.

Then we cruised to Centralia, a town in PA that has a massive coal mine fire burning under it.

Scott took us to a closed road that has been cracked and heaved by the heat below, you can actually see steam rising from massive gashes in the road.

Scott is a really cool guy, If you haven't met him yet you should (his stories are hilarious)

Scottmang, you're one of those people who can and will talk to anyone about anything and that is a true gift man.

Skippy and the rest of the family are great people (scotts mom gave each one of us a gift and a hand written scottfest poem)

I learned alot a about panthers and a lot about coal, and overall had a great time.

More mangs need to make it out the SF08, but no matter what I will be there.
    1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
    FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Shit bro, I hope to see you and the rest of my GMN family in 08!!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Dang you guys went to Centralia, I really missed out this year then too. I don't know when I will be able to come but I hope I am able to come to one of them.
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

i'm glad you came mang......where did you go? i wanted to adjust your timing! was wanting to do it last night but you were sleeping.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I AM GOIN IN 08!!
          -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
          -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
            i'm glad you came mang......where did you go? i wanted to adjust your timing! was wanting to do it last night but you were sleeping.
            sorry dude, I was beat and I had to leave early this morning. I think I passed out while you were at wall-mart. It's ok tho, I'll have my dad check my timing and try running some of that chemtool through my vac hoses.

Thanks again for having me.

Comment

anytime mang!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

I'm looking at exploder motors on car-part right now. You will definitely be seeing my Vic this winter.

Comment

Dude, glad you had a good time, you're a pretty cool mang. Hope to see you next year!
                  Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                  Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

hey dan sorry i missed you mang we need to get toghter in buffao sometime when i visit my grandmother

-gabe

Comment

BTW, I am soooo glad that fucking GT emblem fell off :evil:
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I'm gonna try my best to make it in 08. I don't know what i'll be driving by then, but i'll make it out there. I think one of my friends has a busted Vanagon in his driveway, maybe i'll make him an offer...
                        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Cool meeting you, Dan.

I had a great time as well. We got a lot of activities in this year, which was very cool. I missed the racing but that didn't really bother me much, not like I had the damn money for it anyway. Like always it goes by too fast...but next year will be here sooner than later...

Super Unknown is an awesome car. Some don't like the exhaust but I love it. Nothin beats glasspacks man. :evil: Dan's car sounded sweet too. Riding around in these HO powered boxes has me missing my car...and wanting to mod the hell out of it....
                          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

i cant wait for next year. i should have Deuce up and running. plans are for an exploder engine. i am needing to try to find a posi rear, headers, and offroad "X" pipe. Deuce wont look the greatest, but he will be quick. if i can get the headers, "X" pipe, and Posi...Deuce is goin to the track. i need to restrain myself from purchases except for Deuce. SF is most fun i have had with best cars and the best mangs to talk PANTHER. definatly must repeat and remember to remind others....WE ARE NITE WALKERS
                            Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

i dont care what you come to scottfest in, and theres even a few of us that will pick u up at the airport including me!

Comment

Working...
                              X