A very memorable Scottfest for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very memorable Scottfest for me!

Learned something new about the wagon. The tailgate works 2 ways! Friggin neat!

Snagged some premium sound stuff for reselling. A head unit and seperate stock CD player, wiring and one of the multichannel JBL amps. Another 80mm Mk8 MAF too! Also found Jeremy (Boxman) a blue flamed headliner in one of the vics...

I believe Pete's response to the ride in my car was he shit his pants

Gotthe A/C charged, fixed the paking light lens, greased the inner tie rods, had a ton of hotdogs, hamburgers, and sodas, found the slop in the steering... BS'd for hours. Another fun Scottfest!
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

They called it the "magic tailgate" or something like that. I am surprised you never knew that! I even knew that. Haha....well I am gonna come down to SF next year...so I can't wait to check out your ride mang!
    -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
    -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

glad you enjoyed it mang! come anytime!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Damn Mike I thought you knew about the tailgate. My fatass sat down on it and the rusted cable broke. LOL
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Nope, had absolutely no clue about it. And looks like it was never used either. Needed a lot of spraylube to get it to actually open without shoving it down.

Comment

yeah it was a blast

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Wish I coulda gone this year, I think firing my motor for the first time will make it worth the miss.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
              My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

I can't belive you didn't know about the tailgate! What a newb!
                '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

yes taking turns at 75mph most panthers cant handle at 45 will affect the bowels

the waggin is squeaky clean too what do you use to keep under the hhod clean? mine always gets dusty in just a couple days
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Black Magic keeps mine clean for a long while.
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

yea mikes wagon has got to be one of the nicest panthers around........thanks for coming mike!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Sounds like a great time! I'll have to plan to make it one of these years.

Boxie, any story behind the new photochop in the sig?
                        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

He's had that chop for awhile, it was originally a pic of hit parked in a graveyard...

His dad is in the pass seat, and I THINK he has the sexy red wheels on in that pic
                          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Yea, here's the original:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1989CV9.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	1248289

no story...just a chop and slam cause I wanted to see how it looked.
                            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Lots of simple green, pressure washing and liberal amounts of formula 2001. And I don't drive it much. It was cleaned saturday and just driven to Scotts....

Comment

Working...
                              X