X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You Thread...

Big Thanks go out to...

Skippy, for letting all us crazy people crash at his place for few days, or even a week or more.

Scott, for doing what he does and being the great guy that he is, for putting on this event every year, for also having all of us crash in his space for some time. You're awesome mang. Even tho it's behind us now, I'm sorry about the shit that went down before SF between us.

Thain, not everyone knows how much this mang helps out. He helped out a LOT for this years event. Alot of the food, etc. he helped make available. He's a great asset not only for this, but to Scott's Auto. A good mang indeed.

Scott's Mother, for the beautiful poem she handwrote (many times!), for the great food she made for us, for door prizes and other misc. things she did (very nice gesture). Also for not listening to those damn doctors and bringing Scott into this world!

Scott's Father, for getting it on with Scott's mom! haha JUST kidding. :p Scott's dad is also a great mang. It was good to talk to him again and hear his stories.

and finallly, thank you to ALL those who attended ScottFest 2007 and making it a great weekend for all of us. Especially those hardcore mangs who drove (or flew) across many states to get here. You all rock! It was great to see everyone again, and I had a freakin' awesome time. Even if it get's boring once in awhile...all the other shit makes up for that. I believe this may have been the best ScottFest to date...maybe not, but either way it sure was awesome. I can't wait for next year. I hope a lot more people show up, but if not we CAN make the best of it. We proved that this year with our fairly low attendance.

If I am forgetting anyone, please feel free to add them on here. I'm trying to think of everyone, but I'm probably forgetting someone or something.

See you all again at SF08!
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

+1 all over!!

Now hopefully next year I will make it
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

sweet you summed up my simmilar feelings

Big thanks to everyone!!!!!
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

yeah thanks scott val bill and skippy for making the house look nice also it was great to see you mang hope to see some new faces nest year thanks all for another great year

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

+1

I had a good time for the time I was there.

Hope things improve for you Scott.
          2000 Grand Marquis LS
          2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
          1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
          1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
          Mercury Owners Group member
          Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Yup, thanks to all yet again! Another great Scottfest!
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Did skippy play catch the rock with anyone?

Comment

we played catch the rock with some frogs

The pet turtles didnt want to eat the big frog we caught, and the little buggers were too hard to catch!
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Cruelty to frogs? :naughty:

Comment

we were merely hastening the cirlcle of life

the rocks were only to scare them out of the pond
                    sigpic

Comment

The only damn frog we caught was the size of the turtles!

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                      '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                      '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                        Did skippy play catch the rock with anyone?
                        just the cats

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Oh, wanted to know what happened to the poor frog....
                          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Thanks for the kickass ScottFest!
                            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

YAH!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X