• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was pretty cool dude!!!!
    sigpic
    89 LTC 429>557 Cobrajet stroker
    13 F-150 XLT 6.2 l
    "If I could separate what's real from what I've been dreaming I could live to fight another day"

Comment

Comment

Very Nice mang!

Comment

nice stuff! Gotta love wire wheel covers at the track.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
          160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
          waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

john all your hard work paid off. i am loving vicky. she has come a long way since the beginning. Keep up the good work i will be looking foward to more to come.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
            -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
            1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsTownCarSS View Post
              john all your hard work paid off. i am loving vicky. she has come a long way since the beginning. Keep up the good work i will be looking foward to more to come.
              Nice!!! I like how your times improve with each run. I am wondering if there is still something left on the table. Usually your time gets slower with each run, unless there wa s alot of downtime between the runs? In any event, nice. You need cutouts to let that beast sing.

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
                Nice!!! I like how your times improve with each run. I am wondering if there is still something left on the table. Usually your time gets slower with each run, unless there was alot of downtime between the runs? In any event, nice. You need cutouts to let that beast sing.

Packman
                Cutouts annoy me. I like the nice sound of the Magnaflow mufflers I have one my vic. The exhaust is obnoxious with cutouts, and I can't stand droning exhausts.
                Yes there was a lot of downtime between runs. And everytime I ran I tried something a little different that seemed to make it better.

Well update time I suppose.
                Yesterday I was visiting the folks at Skippyville, I dropped off my last 2 HPPs which are residing next to the 3 I pulled at Harry's U-Pull-It like 2 summers ago. I also helped Ivan pull some ABS parts for the boulevard cruiser, and help figure out the mystery wires he was having trouble with. During our search for ABS parts, I found a near perfect rear bumper for Vicky. Save for a few scratches and a slightly rusty scrape. That is getting derusted by Scott, when he is feeling up to it. I got some interior panels that I fucked up a while back so now the interior is back to almost 100% (Dash panel kinda meh.) I figured out why the radio cuts out. Apparently the rear deck speaker is fucked. So I need another Mark VII JBL Right hand side speaker. I also managed to have Ivan get my steering wheel centered. It's so nice to see the entire instrument cluster again! I averaged about 23mpg from going to Skippyville and back home. The car is running fairly well, and I am pleased. Thanks again to Ivan, Scott, and Matt for a very productive weekend!

Comment

Nice!
                  -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

23 mpg, and what did you get before on a similar run ? Thats what I'm really interested in. Gas is spensive, so reasonable gains in fuel economy would pay off relatively quickly.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

About 19mpg.

Comment

Well I thought I'd update. If you guys followed my Cobra cam thread, you would know that I did aquire a 93 Cobra Cam from a 1993 Ford Thunderbird. Well I also just purchased a set of crane 1.7 roller rockers. I'm planning on upgrading the valve springs as well. I hope to have the cam and such swapped over before Scottfest. Which I'm sure is doable. I'll keep you guys updated on the progress.

Comment

Sweetness!

Comment

do you have any idea, when you plan on painting your vic?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                              do you have any idea, when you plan on painting your vic?
                              No I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                                Well I thought I'd update. If you guys followed my Cobra cam thread, you would know that I did aquire a 93 Cobra Cam from a 1993 Ford Thunderbird. Well I also just purchased a set of crane 1.7 roller rockers. I'm planning on upgrading the valve springs as well. I hope to have the cam and such swapped over before Scottfest. Which I'm sure is doable. I'll keep you guys updated on the progress.

Yes, and more Yes!!!

Packman

Comment

Working...
                                X