Pics from SF07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from SF07

here are some pics of SU engine install.
    Last edited by 87_crown_vic; 01-30-2008, 10:25 AM.
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

pictures from the track....and the Festiva in the pic ran 16.2 down the strip..

Comment

pictures of the Hwy over the Coal Mine Fire of Centralia.

Comment

thought i would make this a bigger picture since Scott has never seen a big field of CORN.

Comment

Woah, you know where abandoned pavement is? Can we drive on that shit? I could kill some tires on there! Pics looks great!

Comment

Cool pics, thanks!
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

nice pics mang!

sadly that stretch or road is closed off... there is about a mile of relativley flat road on either side of the crack though. Would be an awesome place to film a post-apacolipse type movie though. shrubbery is overgrown into the street through most of it.
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Nice pics mang!

Pete, while we were walking there I had that same exact thought for a movie lol
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

i missed getting pics of all the cars together. next year i will take more pics and be able to have more choice as to what i want to upload. i still have pics of SU's old engine being torn down. cant wait for next year. after clicking the thumbnails...click them again to make them bigger
                  Last edited by 87_crown_vic; 07-25-2007, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic View Post
                    Woah, you know where abandoned pavement is
                    there is a dead end side road down a deserted street in my town that is paved.....but there are no houses down there and it leads to a field in the woods...did I mention its paved...when I get a car.....thats where I am lightin em' up!
                    -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                    -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
                      pictures from the track....and the Festiva in the pic ran 16.2 down the strip..
                      I saw it with my own two eyes, a low 16 second, barley modified festiva. It ran with a passenger as well.
                      1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                      FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

A festiva with a 1.6L Turbo mazda engine is a fun little beast...
                        -Matt
                        1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

How bout a Festiva with a tube frame and a 460, even funner.

Comment

i am surprised about the Festiva myself, i just wish i would have taken more pics. my favorite thing was the mine tour with the weird speaking guide and also the brewery tour. been nice if more people would have been in attendance at the same time. Scott is gonna have to bring some Yuengling and Birch Beer this way when he does my motor swap. nobody around here has heard of the stuff since it is only distributed on the east coast.

Comment

I think the mine guy was dutch, there are a lot of dutch in PA.

Comment

Working...
                              X