No announcement yet.

Pics from SF07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when he was just talking he was talking fine....when he started explaining the stuff about the tour, he was talking funny
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

yea he was exaggerating every syllable
      1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
      FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Originally posted by 87vicFIVEO View Post
        I think the mine guy was dutch, there are a lot of dutch in PA.
        yeah it was cool I liked going to ez pull huge junk yard. the yuengling tour was cool Wish I could of stayed more but I had to leave to make it to work the next day
        Hey dan sucks that Missed you on Sunday morning I wanted to meet I'm going to orchard park in sept to visit my grandmother my dad was saying there is car shows that weekend maybe we can set up a meet that weekend maybe have dinner or something

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

For sure mang.
          1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
          FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Cool pics, Jim. Was great gettin' to meet you. Glad the Vic got you back alright. Then again, could anyone even have doubted it? It's a Vic, for Christ's sake.

Comment

ya he was dutch

that's alot of corn jim

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

that picture of the corn is taken from right around the corner of our place...about a mile down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by monterey1962 View Post
                  Glad the Vic got you back alright. Then again, could anyone even have doubted it? It's a Vic, for Christ's sake.
                  damn straight I freakin love Vics
                  -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                  -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

it had its issues on the way there and during the visit. it knew better than to let me down on the side of the road. i have the route to "Land of TOO Far Away" memorized i think. after making that long drive, i can drive anywhere now. i forgot to post pictures of my odometer flipping past 99,999. happened 30 miles from home. now i wanna put that in Deuce since he is getting a fresh engine.

i am kicking my own ass for not getting more pics.

Comment

great pics mang!
                      wow..16.2..that's nice.
                      sigpic
                      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Nice pics! That track looks really nice. I was hoping to make it over this year, but I've been working everyday for awhile now with all the vacations to cover. I'm glad you guys had a really good time.
                        1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
                        1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
                        2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

corn eh? Is it good corn or stuff suitable for feed though? People around here talk about how great jersey corn is, but so far I'm not impressed. I've been told midwest corn is actually better, but alas, the only time I was in the midwest it wasnt exactly corn season.

Blaze: the highway outside Centralia is blocked off with big dirt mounds. You also wouldn't want to go driving on it. Near the end in one of the flat spots we found a hole right near the center median that was cooking hot. Not the best idea to be drag racing on abandoned highway over top of a massive coal fired furnace.
                          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP* View Post
                            nice pics mang!

sadly that stretch or road is closed off... there is about a mile of relativley flat road on either side of the crack though. Would be an awesome place to film a post-apacolipse type movie though. shrubbery is overgrown into the street through most of it.
                            Yes, through the magic of different camera angles, I bet no one would notice that you shot an entire 2-hour-movie on the same mile stretch of road.....

Comment

Originally posted by 87vicFIVEO View Post
                              I think the mine guy was dutch, there are a lot of dutch in PA.
                              Don't forget about the Amish.

Comment

Originally posted by monterey1962 View Post
                                Cool pics, Jim. Was great gettin' to meet you. Glad the Vic got you back alright.
                                I'd have to say the same thing. Btw, is she still running like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X