Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ND to PA, SF, and group pics

Pics of my little trip out and back ...
    Last edited by monterey1962; 11-17-2007, 06:30 PM.

... a few more ...

Comment

... a couple more ...

Comment

And finally, the group pic ...

Comment

Nice pics Justin, looking forward to next year!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
          1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
          1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Nice pics man! You cought me cookin' ahhh lol I don't remember that pic...
            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Looks like it was a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by boXman View Post
                Nice pics man! You cought me cookin' ahhh lol I don't remember that pic...
                You was probably the stoned chef
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

We look so badass.

like, I drive a panther, don't fuck with me.

Or at least I do
                  1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                  FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

i guess i didnt look that mean in the pic....did you check your coolant level to make sure you didnt lose coolant? i would make sure since i know you mentioned something about the moisture on the window...keep an eye on the heater core to make sure it didnt rupture a lil on ya. tryin to look out for ya mang.
                    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
                      i guess i didnt look that mean in the pic....did you check your coolant level to make sure you didnt lose coolant? i would make sure since i know you mentioned something about the moisture on the window...keep an eye on the heater core to make sure it didnt rupture a lil on ya. tryin to look out for ya mang.
                      Are you talking to me?

I didn't have a coolant issue????

You must be thinking of someone else. My heater core has been bypassed anywayz.

and btw, I was just poking fun at myself for the ridiculous pose.

Comment

i was meaning for Monty....he mentioned that at SF and thought i would ask him about it

Comment

OIC, mybad mang

Comment

Cleaned the inside of the windshield before I left Skippyville. Have not had any new residue build up since. No coolant smell either. Will see if anything shows up after putting some more hard miles on the car.

Comment

cool...just lookin out for ya'. and the other day, i apologise for my actions.

Comment

Working...
                              X