my scottfest 2007 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my scottfest 2007 pics

hey mangs here are my pics from scottfest 2007 I took a lot from ez pull enjoy here is the linky
    http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n...ttfest%202007/

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Cool pics, man.

Comment

Good stuff, looked like that junk yard had some good stuff.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
      1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
      1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

fatnasty....they had a waggin' just like yours there...same color
        Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

nice, plenty of wagon parts i need, especially interior, but those are a little far away. I'l find some good ones eventually, or next year at SF

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
          1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
          1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

So was there no burnouts this year?

Comment

Nice pics man.

That white 79-82 wagon didn't look to be in terrible shape, except for that door. I could've used it's lower rear quarter panels, lol.
              Nick
              88 Colony Park LS
              G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
              Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

no burnouts really this year. alot of the cars there looked like they would start and drive out. the damn loader they use beats the hell outta the cars though.

that panther there had a brandy new looking front header with accessories that looked brandy new. if you look at the fender and such, it was all fresh dings from the loader. not a way a nice panther should be treated. damn emissions laws and people getting rid of the cars because they dont wanna fix a nice car. wish a lot of those cars were around here, i would have a fleet of Panthers for $200-$300 each.
                Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Hell yes. That Vic looked practically new. That bumper looks better than mine.

Comment

Working...
                  X