No announcement yet.

SVT Vic from the passenger seat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. Too bad Ford didn't offer this combo from the factory. The shifter placement seems to be perfect for road racing, freakish truck shifter and all. What RPM's were you shifting at? Seemed like you were short shifting. I almost have all the parts I need for Build #2 on my Vic. Wanna help me swap in a T-56 next spring?

Comment

I just saw it...very nice mang...that motor sounds sweeet!
      and you shift really well..that's just very cool mang..very kool!
      I love it!
      sigpic
      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Wish I could heel and toe. Something I have never been able to do well. Nice vid blaze, cant wait for some in-car track vids, but we will wait as long as it takes.
        sigpicVic Videos Here http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...676#post243676
        Vic's Reader's Rides Page http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=16917
        Vic's Cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532949
        1975 Chevy C-10 Cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371894

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
          Awesome. Too bad Ford didn't offer this combo from the factory. The shifter placement seems to be perfect for road racing, freakish truck shifter and all. What RPM's were you shifting at? Seemed like you were short shifting. I almost have all the parts I need for Build #2 on my Vic. Wanna help me swap in a T-56 next spring?
          Yeah, my tack is off in the distance by my knees....and the engine does have almost 150,000 miles on it, so treating it nice is beneficial. So I don't take it all the way up in RPMs unless I'm on the track maxing out 4th gear since 5th is pretty useless for acceleration.
          Last edited by Blaze86Vic; 08-17-2007, 06:08 AM.

Comment

nice but stupid streetfire is all choppy.......make some youtube vids....they arent choppy lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

100mb limit is less than 1/4th the sive of that video. StreetFire allows up to 500mb.

Comment

ah that's why......i have a cable modem.....my bandwidth is about 700k

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

That is absoultely incredible, mang!

More inspiration for me
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Pfft, babying it is beneficial? You are so not a car guy!

J/K...
                    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Good deal. I was also gonna say something about driving in park tho lol. Glad you're happy with the results.

Question, is your shifter's chrome all peeling and stuff? If not, wanna sell it? Mine looks like crap.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The knob is conveniently only pealing on the back side so no one ever notices it, but the handle is not...though that is likely exactly what yours is like.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic View Post
                          Well my seats bracket was squeaking, and it is annoyingly loud, but the video is ok. The camera man is one of my roommates.

86 Crown Victoria, I was running to the store to get some stuff and figured I'd get some video. T5 manual swap, 3.55 torsion rear, 95 5.0L HO, 275/40/R17 on all corners.
                          Ha I saw that on cardomain.
                          1963 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 Holiday
                          1964 Chrysler Newport
                          1986 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX
                          1997 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
                          sigpic

Comment

Very Nice.

Comment

Working...
                            X