No announcement yet.

Jelybean's Ford Crown Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheels are a 2 part assembly... center part is aluminum and outer is steel rim. stamped on them it says Made in USA 1983 i think
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Thoes wheels should look pretty sweet on there, should use some autosole on the aluminum to bring it up sum

Comment

might have to start over with the wheels.. didn't turn out the way that i wanted them...shit happens
        RIP DENNIS BARTLETT 1-13-2009

Comment

MORE PICS OF AF

picture of blocked up EGR spacer

close up of blocked up EGR passage

picture of dirty lower intake

pictures of it back together

dont worry about the dirty lower intake, ended up using a wire brush that looked like a large toothbrush to clean it and than used B12 carb cleaner to clear it out. after it was together, started it up and blew the crap out. it left a nice black spot where tailpipe blows out. the car has had an injector cleaning done before which includes stuff in the intake, dont think i will have that done again. any rate, later down the road will have the EGR spacer bored out and have a modified throttlebody to accomodate the intake.

Comment

forgot to mention if you couldnt tell what i meant about boring the EGR and getting a modified throttlebody... it is a H.O. intake that was installed and used a regular lopo plate on it.

Comment

That car is awesome! Keep it up!
              1998 Crown Victoria P71: Former National Institiute of Health vehicle
              1974 VW Beetle

Comment

here is a pic of her H.O intake and the H.O. intake i am putting on my Grand Marq. definately need to get the EGR spacer bored out and get the HO throttle body i have modified to see some difference. i can hear a difference though. tomorrow it will be more work on the cars. i think it turned out good considering how dirty the intake ports were.
                Attached Files

Comment

very nice.....needs the bored egr spacer and 60mm throttle body now.....if you mail me your ho throttle body and a stock throttle body i can fix em up for u mang

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

change of plans... black upper went on brown Grand Marq

Comment

Wheels!........I wanna see wheels!

With white letter tires
                      YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

hell yea white letter FTW

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
                          wheels are a 2 part assembly... center part is aluminum and outer is steel rim. stamped on them it says Made in USA 1983 i think
                          Im not mocking anything... But can i ask you a question... And if this is uncalled for someone please delete it.

But.

Are you fucking crazy wanting a 2 pice rim??!?!?!!!??!!!

I ask this soly due to they can kill you very quick
                          I knew one man lost his head due to a two pice rim. I know another man ( Which is smart ) And he had two blow off on him, However he had them turned in. ( Was on dual wheels.)

Just a thought. Other then that.
                          COOL.

D.K.
                          People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

ur thinking of the old snap ring rims mang, like they used on the old 20's and 30's cars, and some big trucks

Comment

Humm, maybe so... I know i hear two peace i walk 50ft back hehehe.
                              People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

I took the wheels in and had the checked out , they said they will be fine to put the on AF, the were worried about getting the clean enough for the tires to seal on the wheels.. had to order washers for them.. hope to have the wheels on soon

Comment

Working...
                                X