No announcement yet.

Nathan's 1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Good to see you back here Do you still have the P71?

Packman

Comment

Good to have you back! feels like a million years ago you were helping me out with the ill-running car 6 years older than me I'd just picked up.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Welcome back. Been a while. What have you been up to?
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yep, still got the '01, but my wife is driving that one now. Oh, by the way, I'm married now, as of November 3rd. I'm working in Grand Rapids rebuilding diesel fuel injection pumps full time these days. It's good work, I enjoy it, and the money isn't bad. Life is treating me pretty well, I'd say.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

As I live and breath!

Good to hear from you, hombre! Congrats on the marriage, and life in general.

How many miles on the '01, now?
            **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
            **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

262,000 and counting. Still running strong.

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Hey Nate of the North, you ever get out this way anymore?

Comment

Usually only if I'm passing through, but perhaps one of these days Michael and I could find a Saturday to just make a day of it and come down to visit. Been over four years since I've seen you!

Comment

When it gets nicer out, we should meet in Kalamazoo or something similar.

Comment

Glenn Miller would approve of that destination.
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                        Glenn Miller would approve of that destination.
                        Yeah, "I got a gal in Kalmazoo -zoo-zoo-zoo..."!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

good, someone got the reference. That seems to happen so rarely.

Comment

I'm only 58 but my musical references (American music) go back to Tin Pan Alley.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

I'm 31, so just knowing the name Glenn Miller is sort of odd. Music is a very evolutionary thing though, so most any current music can be traced back to something else. Once in a while its fun to see where things came from.

Comment

Speaking about records, Today I just sold ninety 78s from the 40s-50s. Allot of good music in that era.

Comment

Working...
                                X