Nathan's 1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan in MI View Post
    Yep, still got the '01, but my wife is driving that one now. Oh, by the way, I'm married now, as of November 3rd. I'm working in Grand Rapids rebuilding diesel fuel injection pumps full time these days. It's good work, I enjoy it, and the money isn't bad. Life is treating me pretty well, I'd say.
    Congrats on getting married, I got married in Sep '10 and I have a 2 year old boy and another boy due in a month. When are you gonna start having them?
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Hey Dan, great to hear from you! Wow, last time I remember talking to you, you were still in high school. Now you're married and have almost two kids?! Hard to believe, but congratulations! It'll be a few years for us. Gotta get my wife all the way through college first.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Yeah we should have done school first, right now I deliver performance parts to shops, part stores and dealers across the midwest for Keystone Automotive, I get to see a lot of cool offroad and speed shops and meet the owners. I've meet some really cool guys, a lot of them into dirt track racing like I am. Also i've met Bob Chandler and talked with some of the guys he's worked with back when it was Midwest 4 Wheel Drive Center, and got to sit in and see the 75 F250 run, I geeked out

But anyways we're getting by, since I work 3 days during the week and she baby sits we spend a lot of time together so I can't complain, except that I can't afford to keep my Sierra and Lincoln around so they gotta go. I drive a stupid little Kia to work to save money, and hopefully I can replace them eventually with newer models that don't break after everytime I replace something, don't have the time or money for that.

But enough thread jacking from me, why don't you come down here and buy my Lincoln off me? It's completely rust free, just needs a new transmission and it's ready to rock and roll. Well the engine's top end has leaky gaskets but it runs great and gets at least 16mpg city if you drive normally, until the transmission decided to turn itself into a powerglide.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Working...
        X