No announcement yet.

!!!!URGENT!!!! EVERYONE READ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is too bad man. So are you going to get another panther then??
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

actually i am really pushing to get my uncles xploder from him...lord knows i would love a newer panther...but i think the xploder wins for right now. i fully intend on getting either an 88 or a newer panther at some point in the future.

and as for the hookups on the 3G all you need is the alternator from a 95 or so mustang and the 3G swap kit that is sold by a company whose name i dont remember. install alternator, connect 3 wires...start your car.
      i\'m back bitches!

Comment

Is the rear swaybar gone?

Comment

A ten year old thread???? It would be a real reach to expect any parts (or even the posters) to still be around!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

I would say yes. Yes the rear sway bar is gone. Unless it was used on the delorean to time travel and bring this thread back.
            Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Jesus Christ, I didn't even notice the timestamp.

Forgive me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Windsor View Post
                Jesus Christ, I didn't even notice the timestamp.

Forgive me.
                Not an issue. Most of us do it but just wanted to point it out to lower the expectations!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

Bwahaha no sweat! Now when women bring up something from the past, that's when shit gets nasty. I was actually going back through some old posts the other day.
                  Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
                    Not an issue. Most of us do it but just wanted to point it out to lower the expectations!
                    When it comes to me, the expectations go through the floor.

Comment

NEVER sell yourself short. We appreciate any contributions you make here and are here when you have a question!

Comment

theres a name i havent seen in 10 yrs

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

My standards are so low you couldn't roll a pencil under them.
                            1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                            1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                              My standards are so low you couldn't roll a pencil under them.
                              Gee, that's great to know!
                              Haha!
                              1989 Lincoln Town Car

Comment

Bahahahahaha!!! You guys are a friggin' riot. Glad I read this before leaving for work.

Comment

Working...
                                X