No announcement yet.

members that WILL make it to SF '08....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we afford the armed security needed if I show up?

Comment

not a prob, last I heard Gary Coleman was working for pretty cheap
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

isnt Erkel lookin also??? i am sure people will get along at SF. people need to learn when to just call it quits and not keep stirring shit up. i know damn well i am going to be at SF. i might show up early to be able to get rested since it is a long ass drive.

Tom about your response below...

not my fault if a person misinterprets this...look what happened at the last SF. i didnt mention names or shit...people started shit and all hell broke loose.
        Last edited by 87_crown_vic; 09-24-2007, 07:29 PM.
        Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
          isnt Erkel lookin also??? i am sure people will get along at SF. people need to learn when to just call it quits and not keep stirring shit up. i know damn well i am going to be at SF. i might show up early to be able to get rested since it is a long ass drive.
          Noone said anything about stirring shit up until you posted.

Knock it off.
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I'm totally going, this time though, I hope to be bringing Vicky. Hopefully I'll be there for the whole Scottfest experience.

Comment

Looking slim for me
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Im going to be there with AF.. hope she look as nice and everyone car did this year
                RIP DENNIS BARTLETT 1-13-2009

Comment

I will try my best to make it. I was born in West Virginia, and might want to check it out as well.

Comment

since MAGNA should be completed here in the next few days...as long as its running ok and my funds allow it, I will go.
                    sigpic
                    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

there will be no fighting.....i'm sure pirate will mellow out after a few lagers

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Depends on the date and whether or not I have a transmission in my car. I'd love to come back down to skippyville and definetly hit up the track. Hopefully the car will be street friendly enough to drive down.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                        My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Tom about your response below...

not my fault if a person misinterprets this...look what happened at the last SF. i didnt mention names or shit...people started shit and all hell broke loose.
                          Jim?
                          I am just making a light joke about the recent 'spats', and my possible 'need' for security. Although it may appear thus, I don't hate anybody here, other than Tom for running over my accountant right as he was about to get me an extra $5 in last-year's tax returns....Tom, you bastard.
                          Other than that, I am probably the most mellow guy in here....the insanity usually begins when I let "pirate" loose on a message board.

I am still thinking of going, I have already talked to my wife about going...and if I went, I was thinking about bringing some of my electric airsoft arsenal (I have 4 rifles, with access to several more, I might even be able to borrow a Classic Army M249 SAW from a friend) so we could drive around Scott's hometown, all of us getting shaved heads beforehand, and scaring the hell out of the locals with us hanging out of the windows, shouting german gibberish, waving around realistic-looking assault weapons....maybe even target practice outside on all the beer cans and bottles you guys plan on emptying.....

Comment

beer cans???? not when there is a keg there...there will be soda cans though. would you be flying or driving down? there are members places where you can stop along the way if you drive i am sure and collect a convoy on the way.

Comment

beer cans???? not when there is a keg there...there will be soda cans though. would you be flying or driving down? there are members places where you can stop along the way if you drive i am sure and collect a convoy on the way.
                              I don't know yet, as to if I am flying or driving. What I may do is coincide this trip along with another trip my wife wants to take to visit her family (yes, the same family I have been writing about in 'fireside chat'), I may just leave her there with a rented car, and drive all the way to...wherever Scott lives (I forgot), or I may just fly and rent something nasty as close as possible (mustang GT? Hertz Shelby? Lol), so we can all take turns beating the shit out of it. I am planning on buying something (a new toy of some kind or another) around christmas (if all goes well), and I may drive that back there...it's just too far off for me to have something definite nailed down. I also want to nail a few museums and tracks out in that direction while I am out there (Indy?).

Besides, I am still pissed off that nobody mailed me a goddamn hot dog from the last event. 39 cents and a single regular business envelope, jam a cooked hotdog and bun into it, and send it regular postage to my house. Was this so difficult?

Comment

Scott is in Pennsylvania about an hour and a half from Harrisburgh if i remember right. where is your wife's family? i admit things get crazy on the board, but getting to see everybody makes it a different story. everybody got along at SF except for a person that couldnt read we are a group that party at nite, and that it is a vacation for everybody there.

Comment

Working...
                                X