members that WILL make it to SF '08....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
    Scott is in Pennsylvania about an hour and a half from Harrisburgh if i remember right. where is your wife's family? i admit things get crazy on the board, but getting to see everybody makes it a different story. everybody got along at SF except for a person that couldnt read we are a group that party at nite, and that it is a vacation for everybody there.
    Oklahoma, practically halfway there.

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic
      everybody got along at SF except for a person that couldnt read we are a group that party at nite, and that it is a vacation for everybody there.
      At the risk of stirring the pot, which I really don't mean to do....Jim, would you PLEASE just let it go? You seem to be the only one around here still holding a grudge against the guy. Quit bringing it up and let the issue fade into the dim mists of antiquity. PLEASE.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

My point is that you keep bringing it up...this isn't the first time.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

For god sakes, STOP IT NOW. BOTH of you.
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
            I am still pissed off that nobody mailed me a goddamn hot dog from the last event. 39 cents and a single regular business envelope, jam a cooked hotdog and bun into it, and send it regular postage to my house. Was this so difficult?
            You didn't ask for a mailed hotdog, you just asked if there were hotdogs there, and I said yes. If you don't come this year, I'll mail you a hotdog. M'kay?

Comment

I think i'll be able to make it next summer, but that's not set in stone by any means. I have a lot of things to do next summer, some of them I won't get to do. I'm really hoping Scottfest is one of the things I get to do. I'll have a car/truck by then.
              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

need another panther lineup ...

88Vic~-~find a panther and be there......you said you were gonna be there this last SF and dint get there....maybe you can catch a ride to SF and split gas....there are members close to you and also a few here in Nebraska
                Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

The reason I wasn't at the last SF was because of the parental units, but next summer i'll be 18 and out of school. So the only thing holding me back will be a job and other activities i've already paid for. There's a Scout trip to New Mexico that my and my brother are going to that he's already paid for, so I can't get out of that. Other then that, i'll be able to make it.
                  88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                  Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                    You didn't ask for a mailed hotdog, you just asked if there were hotdogs there, and I said yes. If you don't come this year, I'll mail you a hotdog. M'kay?
                    Well, you should have known me well enough by the time SF07 rolled around that you should have been able to anticipate even my slightest whims...freaking jerk. I mean, hell, I have mailed out chips and salsa to most of you guys every time my wife eats the stuff, don't you think you could return the favor?

Comment

i never got chips and salsa

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
                        i never got chips and salsa
                        Well, they always get eaten before they leave the post office. It might help also if I sealed up the box, I usually just put a plate of chips and open bowl of salsa in the box.

Comment

Well, they always get eaten before they leave the post office. It might help also if I sealed up the box, I usually just put a plate of chips and open bowl of salsa in the box.
                          Why would you leave the plate open in the box? The chips will be stale and the salsa dried up by them time it gets to its destiny. :no:

The postal workers don't deserve to eat someone elses chips and salsa either!

Oh well, I guess its the thought that counts, right?
                          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Well, you should have known me well enough by the time SF07 rolled around that you should have been able to anticipate even my slightest whims...freaking jerk. I mean, hell, I have mailed out chips and salsa to most of you guys every time my wife eats the stuff, don't you think you could return the favor?
                            Chips and Salsa? I didn't get any. I'll send you a hotdog. My mistake for not anticipating every whim that you may or may not have. I.O.U.

Comment

when is it in 08?

please for god sakes tell me it's in august or september please for the love of god no july crap like this year!
                              GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                              1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                              99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                              03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                              95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

June or July possibly is what it looks like

Comment

Working...
                                X