No announcement yet.

My Ma's 1986 Crown Victoria LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was the condition of the CV when I took it to Englishtown. Unfortunately this is my ma's car so it won't stay clean for too long.

Packman

Comment

Nice! Holy huge sig picture, though...may I scale it down for you? Kinda rough on the poor guys running dialup lol

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
        Nice! Holy huge sig picture, though...may I scale it down for you? Kinda rough on the poor guys running dialup lol
        My bad. I might just get a pic off of the computer and delete the photobucket sig pic. I haven't figured out yet how to resize the image.

Packman

Comment

No problem. I'd be happy to resize it and send it to you if you like.

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Looks good, I really like the wide whites.

And Nate, resizing that image would be mighty neighborly of you and appriciated.
            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I cropped it some, too, so that the picture could be smaller and still keep the car fairly large. If you'd rather I just resize the photo as-is, let me know. Feel free to use it from where I've got it hosted, if you like. Or if you'd rather not use it at all, that's okay, too. I won't be offended.

Comment

That looks perfect. I need some of your computer skills, and while we're at it your car skills.

And back on topic, i'm sure you've said it a billion times Packman, but are those wheels 17"?

Comment

Elementary, my dear Daniel. Now quit using your school's computers to slack off! :p

Comment

Sorry

Comment

I temporarily fixed the sig pic. I somtimes forget that we don't have dial up here anymore. I will think about using your modded sig pic Nate if it doesn't cause yours and anybody elses computer to slow down.

Packman

Comment

That sig pic is too small packman. Why is it that whenever I upload a nice sig pic, I need a magnifying glass to look at it. How do you guys have such nice pictures?
                        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I just resized mine in photoshop and then hosted it...did the same with Packman's. If you want me to do one for you, just say the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
                            I just resized mine in photoshop and then hosted it...did the same with Packman's. If you want me to do one for you, just say the word.
                            I'll use the modded sig pic Nate. PM me the link or something and I'll save it and use it. Thanx mang for the help!!

Packman

Comment

Just right click it and select "Copy image location" and put it in between the tags.

Comment

that's too small IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X