Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That blue bodydropped squire resurfaced...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooohhhhhhhhhhhh Now thats a waggin!!!

Comment

Looks kinda weird with only the front bumper...But I love the color. I'm not that big into lowriders and those kinda wheels though, but it is a good lookin' ride.

sigpic
      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

but the tailgate dont open!
        how are u sposed to load sheets of plywood and engines and furniture?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Dear Panthers,
          Sorry to disagree. The back end looks like an huge afterass behind the car, it's so low it couldn't get over a supermarket speed bump and the owner plans to ruin his hearing while irritating everybody stuck in traffic next to him. What fun!

I am probably alone disliking 2007 smooth semicircular fashionable cars. I like the square imposing style of 85/91 Panthers.The modern curvilinear styles aren't more efficient (my 89 CP gets better mpg than the new Lexus SUV hybrid) and told Panther styles reflect the Duesenberg SJ, the big Packards and the Bentley/RR Shooting brakes.

But - de gustibus . . .

Donald McCaig

Comment

Give him credit, hes done more mods to that car than nearly every one of us has. Its not like its an S10 which every one and thier brother has done.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
            My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

I give him credit for being one hell of a body man. Wish he lived down the road.
              Donald McCaig

Comment

Originally posted by Mercmarquis View Post
                Give him credit, hes done more mods to that car than nearly every one of us has. Its not like its an S10 which every one and thier brother has done.
                I think it looks great. I probably wouldn't do the same to my own car, but I can definitely appreciate the work involved. I do love that color though.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by yucatec View Post
                  Dear Panthers,
                  Sorry to disagree. The back end looks like an huge afterass behind the car, it's so low it couldn't get over a supermarket speed bump and the owner plans to ruin his hearing while irritating everybody stuck in traffic next to him. What fun!

I am probably alone disliking 2007 smooth semicircular fashionable cars. I like the square imposing style of 85/91 Panthers.The modern curvilinear styles aren't more efficient (my 89 CP gets better mpg than the new Lexus SUV hybrid) and told Panther styles reflect the Duesenberg SJ, the big Packards and the Bentley/RR Shooting brakes.

But - de gustibus . . .

Donald McCaig
                  That car is not about praticallity at all. Plus it is bagged so he can raise it up to go over speed bumps. God forbid a car look different then like every other shitbox out there.
                  2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

well i was just browsing through and i stumble across a thread about my car. Im no the original builder i actually found the car in a guys front yard. i picked it up for 3k. it didnt run, it wouldnt lift up, and it needed to be washed bad. Dont worry the car is going to undergo some changes, starting with the back end. im molding in 59' caddy tail lights and adding a bumper. i havent decided what bumper yet though. the engine bay is getting a full make over as well. Ive already started with finishing the interior. wish me luck. Ill be asking some questions about things later on. by the way feel free to email me at demon4hr2yahoo.com
                    Last edited by portdizzal; 12-11-2007, 11:18 PM. Reason: forgot something

my cardomain page is http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2944469

Comment

Didn't even realize you were a member here, welcome!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

i found the website on cardomain with the autocrosser. I respect a man that can autocross a station wagon.

my cardomain page is http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2944469

Comment

Neither did I!

Welcome to GMN!

Beautiful Wagon, it does need a Chrome Rear Bumper though.

Comment

That autocrosser is I!
                            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Welcome! Awesome to see you made it on here!
                              2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

i have been looking for pics of that car for a while..here's another one to feast you eyes on

f/s modded 99 s10 - $3500, F/s 90 accord - $450, f/s 84 Cutlass $2200, parting out another 90 accord
                                86 LTD wagon - wifes back up car
                                slammed 86 pontiac wagon - back up dd
                                79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Working...
                                X