Rusted frame!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah, forget the interior.

Well, I wonder how much it is to send that rear bumper, Mines all dented up from a fender bender so is the plastic on it.

Can you see in the headlights? From the pics they look good, mine a really shitty.

I will take the Mark VII grill insert. I'm missing mine, I'm going to shave it eventially, but not any time soon. you could send that to me in an evelope.

Comment

Yea I just checked over the interior good and I'm not even keeping the seats. The driverside seat is broke and everything is either cracked, dented or broke. There are only two things I'm going to pull from the interior. That little control center or whatever it's called in the center of the dash and the engine computer.

How far are you from the IA border? My Mustang is in Sperry IA and I'm going to pick it up sometime around the 12th of May. If it wasn't too much of a drive for you I could bring the rear bumper with. But if you are a pretty far away it might be cheaper to ship.

The passenger side headlight is still fairly clear it's just starting to yellow. The driverside one you can barely see thru the lense.

Comment

Working...
      X