460 in 93 GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

460 in 93 GM

What clearance issues am I gonna run into with this? Will the sumbich phyisically fit into the engine bay? Also would large primary headers fit in there without :sawztom: or :hotwrench:

I remember working on a 3rd gen f-body BB swap, we had to replace the stock brake booster with a smaller one.

Oh one more question, H or X pipe?
    2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

dimensionally, the 460 and the 4.6 are very similar, but you're probably going to have to put a cowl on your hood to clear the carb/efi assembly. tranny compatibility issues too. the 460 will not mate to an aode. go with a c6 as all the tranny adaptors i've seen will not work with an aode. there's a guy on c v n that actually has 289 backed by a c6 in his 92 cv
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Seems like a waste of a C6

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Will a T56 out of a *GULP* Vette mate to the 460? Or is the T56 for the General only? I wnt those 6 gears. I like the T56 over Richmond sixer simply because it has a sixth .50:1 whereas the ROD is .75:1

Comment

Working...
        X