got some video of the deuce today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got some video of the deuce today

i've been wanting to post some new videos with my new exhaust on the car... friend Matty helped me video tape these today, enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1RknlOruX3I

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zyRxo7FzwoU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GnWaOVe3Gkw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6bbUI5gZf8A

then two of my bonneville... lol... i was freaking out in the first video...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZqfS0PBa_Io

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NKKJjLEwp0s
    1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
    1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
    1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Sounds great mang, Reall mean sounding hehe.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Sounds damn good mang!

You make me wanna get rid of my cats, lol.

Comment

dang! I can't watch them at werk....I'm sure they're great, I'll get to them tonite.
        sigpic
        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

what you running for a system?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

ah, finally saw them.
            good videos mang!
            I really like the Drive-By one.
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Glad you guys like!

I've got Hedman shorties, no cats, 2.5" pipes, h-pipe, Dynomax Ultraflows, and dumps before the rear axle.

Comment

Damn sounds really good man!
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

sounds good but now make it fast! that 0-60 run makes me wanna
                  Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

Yea... she's a dog lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cld783 View Post
                      sounds good but now make it fast! that 0-60 run makes me wanna
                      I don't think he was at WOT. At least he doesn't have a 140 speedo like I do. It took a lot to make that needle start to move on my car. I like the mufflers. I wanted Dynomax Race Magnums, similar to yours, on my car. Time constraints led to the 2-chamber Flows for me. I need a high-speed drive-by with the car driving over the camera! Some have done it in the past, but not at high rpm/load.

Comment

Yea... I really love the Magnums. They sound amazing. The Ultraflows are really close though, just a tad quieter.

And sadly enough, I was at WOT lol. Well, after I turned onto the main road.

Comment

Originally posted by murphmobile2 View Post
                          Yea... she's a dog lol.

Mine is too. But, we can still listen to the exhaust and have them look pretty cool.
                          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by murphmobile2 View Post
                            And sadly enough, I was at WOT lol. Well, after I turned onto the main road.
                            Wow. Sorry about that, my mistake :drug:. Well, at least it's not the 140MPH speedo. You'd freak out at how slow it seems to move compared to an 85MPH speedo. So, is it time for an H.O. conversion :smirk:

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
                              Well, at least it's not the 140MPH speedo. You'd freak out at how slow it seems to move compared to an 85MPH speedo.
                              Tell me about it...
                              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
                              X