Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
    I'm not a morning person either.

I don't think anyone in the GMN "Cabinet" is.
    Yup we know
    -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

I wouldn't want constant non-stop action anyways, gotta have time to relax and enjoy.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

There's plenty of time to relax and enjoy.

And my offer still stands, Dan...
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I'm cool with some relaxation time. I'd like to get to know some of yall so I can put people and personalities with usernames.
          1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
          1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
          Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
          Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Most of it's relaxation time.... The junkyard run is fun. Lotta good stuff there. Just need to bring more money...

I'm definately putting in for vacation so I can be up there for all 4 days.
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I'd love to drive down in Vicky. She should be on the road by then, and if all goes well, I'll have my licence!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
                This might or might not be a dumb question but I'm not exactly John Nash.

What goes on at Scottfest? I have the general idea of hanging out, racing, junkyarding, etc. Is there a semi-set schedule of any sort?
                No, it's actually a pretty big secret. Nothing car related actually happens. What really occurs there, is sex, sex, and more sex, with blow-up sheep. Pretty goddamned disgusting, if you ask me. However, I want to be part of it this summer, and I plan on bringing several for us to beat on.

By the way? I have something I am trying to put together for the entire gang to do on one of the days there, and so far as a hint is concerned, Tom knows what I am trying to put together....and it involves beer cans, lots of empty beer cans, and everyone having to walk quickly. It will also involve everyone having a shitload of fun.
                Last edited by ; 02-02-2008, 10:42 PM.

Comment

lol
                  1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                  FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Can't wait
                    -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                      No, it's actually a pretty big secret. Nothing car related actually happens. What really occurs there, is sex, sex, and more sex, with blow-up sheep. Pretty goddamned disgusting, if you ask me. However, I want to be part of it this summer, and I plan on bringing several for us to beat on.

By the way? I have something I am trying to put together for the entire gang to do on one of the days there, and so far as a hint is concerned, Tom knows what I am trying to put together....and it involves beer cans, lots of empty beer cans, and everyone having to walk quickly. It will also involve everyone having a shitload of fun.

Not surprising you'd been into the inflatable-sheep thing ...

but walking quickly with empty beer cans?
                      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                        Not surprising you'd been into the inflatable-sheep thing ...

but walking quickly with empty beer cans?
                        ......Walking quickly while doing something to the beer cans.

Comment

Sounds interesting
                          -Me

Comment

dont throw those cans away they are worth a penny ea

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

A nickle a piece in NY..........
                              1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                              FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

10 cents in Michigan. I win. :p

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                                1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                                But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Working...
                                X