Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandmarchris View Post
    How much do you think a traclok would run from the boneyard?
    the whole rear is 25 bucks if you pull it yourself mang

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
      Has

Ed...... Cheese
      Tom...... 351C-4V
      P72...... May be able to help Ed with 90/91 351W TV Cable Linkage to carb with trans/carb brkts. If he gets his 4bbl swap done in a timely fashion (using Lokar stuff; no need for the old).
      Laura.....an endless supply of the best chocolate in the world (Cadbury)

Wants

Ed...... 90/91 351W TV Cable Linkage to carb with trans/carb brkts
      Tom...... 460 parts. Oilpan kit, accessories, etc...
      P72...... $100 million dollars. But, I'm not going to get it.
      Laura......a bed to sleep in lol (im not good with tents lol)
      godiva chocolate is better! should have pounds of it here

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
        any of that stuff fit my turd? it's a 95 with a 4.6
        Everything should as far as I know..All of those parts were going on my '92 before i traded it
        R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
        Originally posted by MeanVic84
        Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

Have: Front and rear bottem dark blue plush cloth interior out of a 91.

will possibly be putting in a better seat for racing this year, dunno yet though.

wants?

hrm, a 460 would be nice
          GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
          1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
          99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
          03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
          95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Has: a charming personality, endearing smile, and a new toothbrush

wants: a perfect 80-87 large Towncar hood ornament, one with no pits in the chrome. Also any other box Towncar badge in excellent shape. I have the two fender ones, but the trunk and header panel scripts are still being sought.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
              Has: a charming personality, endearing smile, and a new toothbrush

wants: a perfect 80-87 large Towncar hood ornament, one with no pits in the chrome. Also any other box Towncar badge in excellent shape. I have the two fender ones, but the trunk and header panel scripts are still being sought.
              :lol: I'll be on the lookout for the hood ornament.

Comment

Don't take it personal but I'm gonna be picky about it. If its not perfect I don't want it, so don't waste your time pulling it. I can get a NOS one on Ebay for 50 bucks but I'm not quite willing to spend that. I got two brandy new NOS badges and an 88+ hood ornament shipped for like 17 bucks.

I also need a perfect rear view mirror for a box. All the ones I find have leprosy, aka that dark spot in the middle where the reflective material is peeling off the back. I found a decent one for my car but I owe someone a replacement mirror, and I want to replace it with something in the same condition as it was originally.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Has two large home stereo speakers

Needs third row seats chocolate brown.
                  2000 Grand Marquis LS
                  2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                  1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                  1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                  Mercury Owners Group member
                  Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Originally posted by 85MercPark View Post
                    Has two large home stereo speakers

Needs third row seats chocolate brown.
                    If you don't have the brackets for the seats, you are going to need those also, I air-chiseled my last set out of my second 85 vic wagon for the 88 vic wagon...no, I don't have a set, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                      If you don't have the brackets for the seats, you are going to need those also, I air-chiseled my last set out of my second 85 vic wagon for the 88 vic wagon...no, I don't have a set, sorry.

Doh!!!

Thanks
                      2000 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

just go to ex pull with me ray.....need to stock up on torx sockets......all mine for the seatbelt and seats are broke or worn out

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                          just go to ex pull with me ray.....need to stock up on torx sockets......all mine for the seatbelt and seats are broke or worn out
                          Maybe on my wifes next weekend to work we can go.

You ever get a 3.55 for me? I am hoping to do that this spring.
                          2000 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Can I get an aluminum driveshaft at the ez pull?
                            **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                            **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

/rick needs:
                              1. the front part of a driveshaft that i can use to plug the back hole of an AOD when pulling it outta the box, so i don't need as much kitty litter.

2. Quadrajet Metering Rods, (and jets) any and all sizes welcome.

/rick has:
                              1. beef tenderloin
                              2. beef tenderloin
                              3. beef tenderloin

/rick

Comment

Use a rubber glove and a lot of duct tape, rick.

You owe me a tenderloin just for that
                                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                                X