Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NateDawgg's Pimped '85 CV!!! ((EXTREME DIALUP WARNING))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the tips resonated or open? Never seen you around on the freeway or anything. Would think I would remember if I did

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
    2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

P-I-M-P !

Do it with a 5spd!

Comment

If you are interested in putting the Megs tips on your car, I have a set of Marauder resonated Megs Tailpipes sitting in a box, they still have the hanger attached. They are very Clean and were neatly cut off my car when I went ot the Res-delete tips.
        Feel Free to PM me

293 RWHP & 312 RWTQ
        Many Bolt-ons and Dyno Tuning

Comment

he might wanna take the ones off his own MM to put on it

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
          2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

Now that I got DSL, my computer doesn't start smoking when I try to look at the pics lol

Secksy car mang, looks good in person too
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Looks real nice. I'm sure it's been asked before, but what size spacers did you have to run to use the Marauder wheels?

'85 2-Door Crown Victoria
              302 HO, -0.022" E7 Heads, Weiand Dual Plane Intake, Edelbrock 1406 Carb, Mechanical Fuel Pump, HEI Distributor, 180* T-stat, Transgo Shift Kit, HO Governor, Lokar TV/Throttle Cable Setup, B&M Torq Master 2000 RPM Stall Converter, FRPP Trans Cooler, Mustang Shorty Headers, 2.25" Dual Exhaust, Flowtech H-pipe (no converters), Hooker AeroChamber Mufflers, Side-exit Exhaust w/ Chromed 2.5" Tips, '02 PI F/R Shocks, Cut 2004 PI Front Springs in the Rear, PI Rear Sway Bar, 17" SAP Wheels, 245/50/Z17 Michelin Pilot A/S Tires, Cold A/C, Cruise Control, 4.10 Rear End Gears, Trac Lok Diff.
              '04 Crown Victoria LX Sport, '02 Jeep Liberty
              '83 Suzuki GS 1100E Motorcycle[/color]

Comment

!WAESOME! IT'S IMPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRESIVE MANG THE MINT CONDITION THAT IS THAT BOX PANTHER !BUT! WE WANT MORE HOW ABOUT ENGINE & INTERIOR PICS AND A FEW OF UNDERPANTHER FOR THE PLEASURE OF OUR EYES MANG...!!DO IT!!

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
                MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

I had to use 1.25 in spacers to get it to work with noi flaws and cut a hair of the stud off to make the Marauder wheel sit flush with the spacer. Well my car is goin undre transformation im puttin a 351w with a 4 barrel edelbrock in it in the coming weeks. Also it does hav any cats mustang headers....I did teh big brake swap up front...3g alternator. Once i get the engine in and all i will take a massive amount of pics of the whole car inside and out. You have to see my ride height now its great. people think the car has hydraulics lol....You can also check out my cardoamin page i think im like #5 or 6 on there
                  The Best
                  Past and Present Any Questions...................

Comment

!Hey Mang! What happened to the "massive amount" of pics you told us we are waiting c'mon Mang don't make us go postal( as my Mang GMGT post in one of their avatars) !Bwaaaaahahahahaahahhh!

ATT, SNIPER 308.FAREWELL BLACKHAWK-P74 INTERCEPTOR I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU MANG.
                    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Sory man gotta get a hold of teh digital cam i brought my girl what kind of shit is that i brought her one but i dont have one lol i will get some real soon..
                      The Best
                      Past and Present Any Questions...................

Comment

Working...
                      X