Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRAZY videos, proof that the GMGT Sedan exists....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRAZY videos, proof that the GMGT Sedan exists....

ok guys, i hope you enjoy this. my car took a beatin, but the GMGT Sedan will live on!

First video is 100% stock, simple but fun.

Rest have 3.73 trac loc, shift kit, sway bar, etc etc etc:

Video 2

Video 3

Best for last, Video 4

whatca all think?

grand_marquis_gt: "Wow dude, you got the GMGT sedan!"

there, now im cool too

Interesting stuff. Though I have to ask: How can some of you guys be so hard on your cars? I wouldn't even think of doing stuff like that to my car. Though, it is your car and you can do what you want with it.

----------------------
    Justin

Comment

Your Grand Ma is one crazy bitch.

Monte, I'm the same way you are, unless it's one of my clunkers. 83 grand marquis & 82 Lincoln Continental. The good ole days.

Comment

i know its not good... but i was only doing like 3500rpms the whole time... so i was within safe operating range but that motor is coming out and the HO is going in.... and i have a spare tranny and rear end and everything. so im set... just have to work on it if i break it. i just have toooooo much fun.

there, now im cool too

Comment

if you thought that was fun, try tossing a wide ratio trans and 200+ whp into the mix :banana:

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
          '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
          '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Damn! You crazy sob! :coocoo:

That last one is great.
            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

You sick mother fucker! I gotta get me a trac lock.

Comment

That was cool. Looks like you had fun.
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

the first video i know is off of Gandy on the friendship trail bridge parking lot, the other three i dont know where they are but they look like they are in seminole.
                  http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                  http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

AWESOME!! I miss that sound!!! My car aint workin now :confused: Gotta fix it soon. And throw in a trac lock . Sweet car man!

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                    My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

sweeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats highway driving like with the 3.73 gears?????

and it looks like u almost hit the cameraman in one of those videos!!!!
                      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                      sigpic
                      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

you know what, i really dont know. i do know that im doing about 50-60mph at about 2000 rpms... which is quite comfortable. i can run about 85mph in D near redline.... so put it in OD and it would be less than 3k probably. its not too bad. maybe ill take a cruise on the interstate sometime soon and make a post about it. oh yea, remember, i am running short tires... that runs the rpms up higher too.

there, now im cool too

Comment

:hairrais:

I don't think I'd be lettin' Jason91GM borrow my GM anytime soon!
                          teegee59
                          My Car Domain Page
                          My SuperFord Registry Page

1989 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                          Almond w/Oxford White Landau vinyl top
                          Light Sandalwood interior
                          Built 5/89

Comment

jesus fucking h christ, thats awesome. and it does look like you almost hit the camera guy

goddamn, i want to get christine back on the road and have some fun
                            Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

HOLY CRAP! 85mph in D!! I dunno if I even want a 3.55 now. I like being able to push 85mph in 2nd. Maye I'll just get a 3.31 now...

Comment

Working...
                              X