Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRAZY videos, proof that the GMGT Sedan exists....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had mine spun up to about 4800 in D tonight. Speedo was totally cranked around. Mine hits peg in D at around 3900, so you figure it out.

I've always been afraid to see if my car would do that. Most I've done is powerbrake it a little. I braked the old knocker engine pretty good the night before I pulled it out tho. Sounds pretty fucked up hearing tires baking and KNOCKNOCKNOCKNOCK coming from under the hood.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

When u say redline doyou mean 6k?:geek2:
      Nick
      88 Colony Park LS
      G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
      Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Vids busted!
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Works for me. Anyway...I'm not that rough on my car either but I've got nothing against the occasional tire chirp or light powerbrake if the car's up to it.
          Nick
          88 Colony Park LS
          G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
          Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

!Woooooowwwww! crazy mang I like that waesome burnouts BTY looks curious a Mercury Grand Marquis with spotlights at both sides but it looks waesome,killer,interceptor.

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

hahah my car has been dead since not too long after this post started... and now she is alive again! im gonna have to make some new videos.

grand_marquis_gt: "Wow dude, you got the GMGT sedan!"

there, now im cool too

Comment

holy thread revival batman!
                LTD is still here

Comment

&#191; What you mean for "DEAD" ? Do you still have that Panther Interceptor ?

MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

i blowed up the AOD that was in it (hmm i wonder how haha). and about a month ago, duce came over and helped me remove it and swap in a C4. so, for nearly a year, she was lifeless in my driveway, but now she is a tire smokin machine again! just runs and sounds like poopoo, at this point. here in the next month, i will be doing a carb swap, and a few other things, along with new exhaust. i cant wait! ill definitely have to get new videos then.

there, now im cool too

Comment

Originally posted by Jason91GM
                      i blowed up the AOD that was in it (hmm i wonder how haha). and about a month ago, duce came over and helped me remove it and swap in a C4. so, for nearly a year, she was lifeless in my driveway, but now she is a tire smokin machine again! just runs and sounds like poopoo, at this point. here in the next month, i will be doing a carb swap, and a few other things, along with new exhaust. i cant wait! ill definitely have to get new videos then.
                      Dont forget slow.
                      http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                      http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Originally posted by DuceAnAHalf
                        Dont forget slow.
                        yea yea yea. my car isnt the fastest thing on the planet, its pretty damn slow at the moment. not everyone can build a bad ass vic like you... i cant afford it, at this point. ive got a bike payment to make... which will still woop on your car. (i hope haha)

there, now im cool too

Comment

Originally posted by Jason91GM
                          yea yea yea. my car isnt the fastest thing on the planet, its pretty damn slow at the moment. not everyone can build a bad ass vic like you... i cant afford it, at this point. ive got a bike payment to make... which will still woop on your car. (i hope haha)
                          as long as it is not broken at the particular moment from your semi-weekly crashes.
                          http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                          http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Nice,Cool,Waesome,Intimidating,Awesome,Imprrrrrrrr rrrrresive,Grand Marquis Police Interceptor P7...whatever.

Comment

! HEY JASON MANG ! ¿ Do you have pics of that Grand Interceptor ? if yes ! PUT IT, RIGHT NOWWW ! Don't make me activate ORDER #66.

ATT, SNIPER 308. MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.

Comment

Order #66? That must be more severe than teh third part!
                                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                                X