1982 Ford LTD-S 351W Police Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 Ford LTD-S 351W Police Car

Well I'm new to the site so I figured I'd introduce my car. As the thread title says its a 1982 Ford LTD-S Police car with a 351 windsor and all the bells and whistles, if your interested in it I have a car domain page: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2931560

I'll post up some pictures later and what not but let me know what you think its in pretty good shape and i'm trying to take really good care of it especially since the LTD-S's are getting pretty rare.
    Straight out the back like the current POTM has
    0%
    The look i had before with the tips pointed downward out the back
    0%

The poll is expired.

-Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Nice pics! I hadn't realized the two-headlight model was available in '82.

PM me when you're ready to ditch those valvecovers; I may have a mailing address for you to send them to.
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Nice car!!! Mine's a police car, too, but it's not in nearly as good of shape as yours is. An S model, too, huh? I don't think we have any of those around here yet. Welcome to GMN! We're glad to have you!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Haddonfield New Jersey?!! Hi neighbor!

Comment

Hey, WOW someone from westmont what are the odds of that? Nice vic, i'm checking out your cardomain right now! I'll be sure to post more on this site tomorrow, I like how fast you guys get back to a new thread, I decided to join because i've been getting a lot of information off this site recently and it helped me a lot.
          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

Comment

Good to hear! Are you in highschool still or are you out?

Comment

Schaweet!!!

Packman

Comment

That thing is badass, I love it!

Nice to see another proud owner out there too!
                1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
                1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
                1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

Thanks! Yeah I'm a senior at Haddonfield Memorial, the car actually beat out all the BMW's Mercedes and all the other cars running against it for best car in the school, It just goes to show you really don't need a new expensive car to have a cool, classy car like ours. I wish I had an autosho class like you 86vickylx, I'd have signed up in a heartbeat.
                  -Phil

sigpic

Comment

There are a couple of guys from Haddonfield in our Autoshop. Do you know a Brian Penacoli? Sorry I can't spell his name. He's a senior and he drives a dark green RX7.

Comment

What's your name?

Comment

Looks pretty clean, especially for a police car. You're about 45 minutes north of me. I'm way down here in a little place called "last exit before bridge".
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

BTW, I really like the custom radio surround. It's close to the look I want for a project I'm working on. You say the wood is cherry; what stain/varnish did you use?

2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

very nice - I especially like under the hood... very clean!
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

to GMN!

Beautiful LTD you have, love the push bumper. Looks to be in excellent shape, definitely not many of the ltd-s' around anymore.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                              1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                              1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Working...
                              X