Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't post anywhere else / Didn't get the registration mail?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect its a problem with the email server getting blacklisted for spam from time to time. We're on shared hosting with some unknown number of other people. If one of those accounts gets used to send out spam, everyone on the server becomes unable to send email and we won't necessarily know anything has gone wrong unless someone tells us they didn't get the email. The Happy Birthday emails come from the same account as the registration stuff so I guess its working at the moment at least.

Manually setting people to the registered users group is the usual fix if the email won't go.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Hello!

My account just got activated, and I sent out a post but I’m unsure if anyone else has seen it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Nick121400 View Post
        My account just got activated, and I sent out a post but I’m unsure if anyone else has seen it yet
        It wasn't actually activated, but awaiting approval. I've checked the spam banks and have not found your information so you have been approved.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I'm on Tapatalk and I got nothing

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sidneyious View Post
            I'm on Tapatalk and I got nothing

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
            Your settings are correct and you should be able to post normally.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Hate to sound like a broken record here but I also did not get a confirmation email

Comment

Originally posted by Zebby92 View Post
                Hate to sound like a broken record here but I also did not get a confirmation email
                Thanks for letting us know. We just upgraded the forum software and apparently emails were not being sent. I've hopefully fixed that and you should receive the activation email now.

Comment

Help a player out, I'd like to post in other forums!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameronvic View Post
                    Help a player out, I'd like to post in other forums!
                    Did you use a legit email address?
                    Check your spam folder. You need to confirm your email address.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post

Did you use a legit email address?
                      Check your spam folder. You need to confirm your email address.
                      Yes I used a real email. And even if it went to the junk folder, that sucker is long gone, I joined August 2022, and as you see, this is my first post.

Comment

I re-sent the email codes, or at least it should have sent. check and see if you've got a new email
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

the email says it's to all.com... if that should be AOL instead of ALL... then that could be why.

Comment

ah well that would do it. I didn't look at where it was going

Comment

Nothing in my spam, junk, etc. try again please.

<email removed to prevent bots from snarfing it>
                              Last edited by sly; 11-08-2023, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Yup... looks like you typo'd your email address. I've fixed it and resent the verification email.

Comment

Working...
                                X