No announcement yet.

Ford Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol "kit" cars, Most guys I know that ever um.....had a friend that knew a guy......Wink Wink...used them to restore there superbeetles.....Like switch Vin plates and the works...and scrap the old rusted junker in chunks of unrecognizable metal.

Real VW guys could probably tell the difference in the two but the government cant...ha!
    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Interesting factoid about the Ford Marquis! Funny what we don't know about Ford products sold in other countries.
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

I do.

Ford Capri, It's not a mercury.

Just like all the other imports it was sold at the Mercury dealer..hence the common misconception of people thinking its a mercury.
        YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

I thought that had more to do with the fact that at least from '79 onwards, cars sold in this country as Capris were always badged as Mercurys.
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Just to add to the confusion, the Capri name was originally used on Lincolns.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
            1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
            But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Hey tjltd can u find a Ford GMQ Dash for my 85 CV w/an ADO on it we need to meet up 1 day if or when I get out west again plz find me as many Ford GMQ`s as u can find & shot them up for us........
              2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
              85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
              07 JCL 250 A Scooter
              79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                kinda rare even down there arent they?

wait till regis sees this
                Scott your the greatest mang.....
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

I ment AOD I`m sorry for the typo........
                  07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                    wow id think that grille is pretty rare. need more pics!
                    It an 82 Blue Ovel grill the only yr they made them for a Ford GMQ`s & tjltd we need to talk mang.....
                    07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by tjltd View Post
                      hello guys i went junkyarding on sunday and unfortunately the panther got crushed , i'm gona have to get more info for the conquistador since down here there where many variations of diferent Ford models, somebody told me that the Ford Conquistador was made in Venezuela but i have never seen one here. I'm gona have to do some research Tiggie along with more pics from the junkyard, unfortunately i left my camera at my GF's house and i don't see her 'till Saturday.

Hope my post doesn't get moved , i'll keep posting pics on this thread to share some forgotten panthers and info.
                      Where we`re the Box Ford GMQ`s made I think some Aeros are made in St Thomas & down Mexico but all the Whales in St Thomas for sure to know to be sure we need to check the vin #`s if it`s start w/a 1 USA 2 Canada 3 Mexico or some weird short vin #`s might be a fraud who knows...........
                      07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Working...
                      X