Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dereck's 92 Town Car With Turbines!

Hi Guys

I have finally fitted my "new" Turbine wheels to the old Townie and I must say the ride is smoother, the handling more precise, the steering lighter, there is no road noise and my gas milage has increased more then by fitting a Turbonator

Now if I do not get nominated for Panther of the Month and subsequently win Panther of the Month I am issuing a fatwa against GMN

Apologies for the poor picture quality but the glare coming from the Autobalm shine was reeking havoc with my camera's CCD

Regards

Dereck
    President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Damn man that looks sexy as fuck. Especially on that brickroadway. I love it.
    sigpic[LIST][*]99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor aka The Cruiser
    [*]87 Chevy 20 Van 350TBI
    [*]94 Mercury Grand Marquis aka Babyblue RIP
    [*]83 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Ave 318 V8

Comment

That car is clean and smooth, very nice. Needs a window tint and duals, but besides that it's perfect as is.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Damn Derek, that thing looks great. Whats with the Arizona plate?
        sigpicVic Videos Here http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...676#post243676
        Vic's Reader's Rides Page http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=16917
        Vic's Cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532949
        1975 Chevy C-10 Cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371894

Comment

All I have to say is.......

Comment

Nice detailed wheels you have there

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
              That car is clean and smooth, very nice. Needs a window tint and duals, but besides that it's perfect as is.
              It's got duals you dummy! Just cause it has duals, doesn't mean they have to be poking out!

Lookin' great, mang!! Those wheels really set it off, and look like they were meant to be like that!!
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Looks nice. I too am wondering about the Arizona plate.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments

Originally posted by 91LTDProject View Post
                  Damn Derek, that thing looks great. Whats with the Arizona plate?
                  Originally posted by MeanVic84 View Post
                  Looks nice. I too am wondering about the Arizona plate.
                  Hi Guys

Many people have asked about the licence plates, I had them made using my U.K licence number because I am a sad boy living in the U.K wishing he was living stateside and Arizona is top of the places I would want to be.

Regards

Dereck
                  President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Comment

wow dereck! better than brandy new! need the chrome bumpers and the 5.0 now hehe

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

definately tint the windows...not sure about the laws there but darken them down...Any car looks so much better with tint IMO.

But it looks sweet

Comment

Tom it was necessary to be rude like that, you could just say "it already has duals they're just not visible unless you're under the car". The insults should be kept in the battlefield.

Also i'd like to know if the engine looks as clean as the body does.
                        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Lookin nice there Dereck, the paint looks flawless....BTW, what does the window behind the rear doors have written on it? Special edition stuff or just the brand, etc? Looks sweet anyways....Keep it up there Dereck...

-Wes
                          sigpic1991 Crown Vic 351w 5.8L

Comment

I was waiting for this. Looks great!
                            2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Hi 88Vic

Also i'd like to know if the engine looks as clean as the body does.
                              The engine is functional

Hi 351Wcrayz

Originally posted by 351wcrayz View Post
                              BTW, what does the window behind the rear doors have written on it?

-Wes
                              Cartier

Regards

Dereck

Comment

Working...
                              X