No announcement yet.

shock brands + part numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now that's a sweet car! why dont we have any?
    looks like the explorer engine......drop one of those in your wagon! we can hook you up with a ho computer
    also appears that you dont have egr valves there........the casting is there on the spacer....need some better shots of the spacer between the throttle body and the upper intake if you can get any

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Don't know if anyones interested ..

pic of AUIII XR8 TICKFORD FALCON 220KW

last falcon to use the 5.0 motor. look at that ugly plastic cover over it
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

last yr for the 5.0 in the us was 2001 in the explorers.......1995 was the last yr for a 302 in the mustang

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

OK .. first 2 pics maybe more our era motor - 1993 xr8 falcon.

last 3 pics are of latest xr8 5.4 boss 260kw. white car has 337.9kw at flywheel
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

i want one! will give you a 19 yr old crown vic full of parts hehe

Comment

I love aussie/nz cars...

Dude... waht does that intake plate on the 2003 say? those are turned the proper way for use in our cars! That's a perfect drop in replacement for your wagon...

And those awesome utes.... Tornados... etc...

AND GET ME ONE OF THOSE INTAKE PLATES OFF THE 03!!!!!!!!

I will pay $$$$$$$
              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Damn, I went through 51 pages on ebay.com.au looking for one of those plates....Nothing! And didn't find any aftermarket stuff either....

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                  I love aussie/nz cars...

Dude... waht does that intake plate on the 2003 say? those are turned the proper way for use in our cars! That's a perfect drop in replacement for your wagon...

And those awesome utes.... Tornados... etc...

AND GET ME ONE OF THOSE INTAKE PLATES OFF THE 03!!!!!!!!

I will pay $$$$$$$
                  do you mean this type ( 5 litre v8 ) 1st pic .... anyone seen intake like photo 2 ???
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah, its a Trick Flow intake. Common aftermarket 5.0 Mustang intake here.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yeah, like the first one.... That second pic is a Trick Flow (aka TFS) intake... As gadget mentioned, very common and good aftermarket mustang intake in the US\

http://www.trickflow.com/egnsearch.asp

Comment

Working...
                      X