This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all my lincoln pics

hey guys! tom uploaded all my lincoln pics to date earlier this week in atlanta......i burned a cd for him and eric since i suck at getting decent hosting......well not anymore. heres the link to all my pics, may i warn all of you with a dial up connection.....some of the pics are huge

Lincolnmania's Town Car

scott
    Last edited by Blaze86Vic; 02-03-2007, 10:28 PM.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Yeah yeah i'm late replying. So shoot me.

Your before and after pictures are GREAT! I tell everybody to take pictures of your ride THE WAY IT IS RIGHT NOW so that when you make modifications/corrections/replacments/repairs, you've got this (almost) living record of the way things WERE as appossed to the great way things look and ride now.

Kinda like ball joints

Nice pictures Bro!
    "All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
    - © John "OldSchool" Dancy
    All rights reserved.The Lincoln Mark VII Club

Comment

thank you john! feel free to post some of your lincoln info here (specs and features) i'd appreciate it john, and i will make a sticky out of it
      scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
        thank you john! feel free to post some of your lincoln info here (specs and features) i'd appreciate it john, and i will make a sticky out of it
        scott
        Dude.
        You're welcome, but get some sleep ok? Somebody has got to be awake at the shop tommorrow!

I think that only the meet info should be sticky. The rest will be short lived stuff.
        "All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."

Comment

nice pic
          my car 1999 ford crown vic p71 gray old fed car
          1999 ford crown vic p71 old msp car
          1999 ford crown vic p71 green
          2006 toyota Tundra Double Cab blue
          2007 ford mustang gt Convertible GRABBER ORANGE

Comment

Holy bring em back from the dead!

BTW, Dee is leaving

http://www.deesnider.com/

Comment

Scott-

If you want I can resize the pics for you. Shoot me a PM.
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Scott, I love your TC. It reminds me of my old '89. Great pics!!! :worship:

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Hey guys, check out this Town Car I just picked up about a month ago. Never used in the winter, 75,000 miles, original paint, really clean. Also check the old LTD, brush paintjob with over 200,000 miles. That car was SHITHAULED!!! Any suggestions what I should do with it??? Definitely not worth selling, should I derby it, scrap it or sell it to a junkyard? Thanx in advance.
                  Attached Files
                  Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
                  Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by nfldfordltd
                    Hey guys, check out this Town Car I just picked up about a month ago. Never used in the winter, 75,000 miles, original paint, really clean. Also check the old LTD, brush paintjob with over 200,000 miles. That car was SHITHAULED!!! Any suggestions what I should do with it??? Definitely not worth selling, should I derby it, scrap it or sell it to a junkyard? Thanx in advance.
                    NO you should never derby a box or crush it even if it is rusted out let other people at least use it for parts it looks pretty straight so most if not all of the parts can be used and it would be worthless and a shame if you destroy it in a derby. so what is wrong with the Vicky anyway? all I can see is bad paint and perhaps a broken rear window those are not hard to fix at all! does it run?
                    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Up here where I live in Newfoundland not many boxes remain. I'm about the only guy on the west coast of the island who is into those cars at all. The glass is all good, the only known problems are: bad LH head gasket, rotors are shot to the point of seperation, trunk floor is rusted to the point of a flintstone car, but other than that it's just plain wore out. It runs good despite the head gasket issue, lots of power still.
                      Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
                      Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The trunk is no big deal you could just cut out the bad and replace it with something else it's OK to use other parts if the stock ones are hard to come by we wont flame you for saving it at all .Most of what we do is mod them in one way or another so I say save her it's worth it and head gaskets are not that hard to do as long as you have the right tools and take your time and do it right. In fact thats how we started ...whenever something went bad and we could not afford to fix it or it would break after we fixed it was use parts from the other fine fords. you can do it! And you can even spray can it black and it would still look decent
                        YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Working...
                        X