X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, pics!
    -Michael

Comment

Yeeesss TEXASVIC more pics CVN will loss this awesome pics due to the mistaken decisions of STEVE S.

ATT.SNIPER 308. :nightrid:
      MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

I wish sniper could come up to the panhandle of FL before I go to england for a meet
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
          I wish sniper could come up to the panhandle of FL before I go to england for a meet
          Who knows G_M_GT maybe in a future i'll make a trip to U.S. and give you a surprise.

ATT.SNIPER 308. :cops:
          MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

:50cal: ! YEEEEEAAAARRRRRGGGHHH MAAAAANGS ! As I stated before I'm back now with more wise and many wishes to stay here for the time this site remains standing soon I will give a surprise that many in CVN/crap think was a ficction but is a reality so watch for it. !! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHH !

ATT, SNIPER 308. :50cal: !! OHHH ALLL MIGHTY SNIPER !!

Comment

Sniper308:

Maybe you should come up to Missouri and we can fish and stuff. Maybe make some moonshine an' shiat. Come spend a few weeks in redneck country.
              Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Hmmmmm, Thank you for the invitation sounds interesting.

ATT, SNIPER 308. :cops:

Comment

Working...
                X