No announcement yet.

"Parts Galore" run, June 21st **DUW**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see what Jeremy Clarkson would do with a Pacer ... assuming he hasn't already ....
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by theredlineboss View Post
      Hmmm...Drop me a PM and we can work out the details.

-Rob
      You'll likely need a 15mm deep socket, preferably a 6pt one. Bring a good breaker bar and ratchet, preferably 1/2" drive. And of course some PB Blaster, or some other rust-buster.

Comment

Originally posted by MeLikeyStripperChicks View Post
        You'll likely need a 15mm deep socket, preferably a 6pt one. Bring a good breaker bar and ratchet, preferably 1/2" drive. And of course some PB Blaster, or some other rust-buster.
        ... and a good propane torch .... and lots of time ......

Screw that. If it's seriously stuck, just bring a cordless Sawzall and cut the mounting shocks.
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

No torches of any kind allowed in "Parts Galore" - kinda makes me wonder how many dumbfucks blew themselves up cutting off gas tanks

Comment

Just got this bumper today, Courtesy of theredlineboss, who even made a nice crate to ship it in (wouldn't have been possible without crating it up).

It really is in Amazing shape, for a Bumper that is just shy of 30yrs old, and which came from the Salty roads of Michigan. Even the inside of the bumper was less rusty than the one on my 98% rust free southern beige box!

For anyone who doesn't know already, theredlineboss is a good and trustworthy mang! Don't hesitate to buy anything from him.

This bumper will be living on my Box for a Long time to come! Thanks alot mang!

Comment

Thanks for the props, dude! You've been a good buyer, likewise easy to work with. Glad it made it to you safely.

-Rob
              1996 Police Interceptor-187K miles **Replacement DD found**
              Engine/trans: '03 4.6, underdrives, shorties, 80mm MAF, Custom downpipes, Ported plenum, 70MM T/B, and Dyno Tune. J-modded Y2K 4r70w w/ Marauder TC.
              Misc: ADDCO bars, Big brakes, 17" wheels, '02 steering box, and LXSport console w/ floor shift! :headbang:

Comment

Working...
              X