who needs ride to SF08???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who needs ride to SF08???

i was wondering if there was anybody on my way to SF that would need a ride to SF08? i will be on my way from Omaha, Nebraska area and probably be leaving the night of the 5th of August. i will be in Chicago area around 5 am or so and be taking a nap around there at a rest area. from there stops will be for gas and food. made trip last time leaving this area around 10 pm and arriving at SF07 around 9pm. i will be taking interstate 80 all the way to interstate 76 and than get off of that onto interstate 81. so far i will be picking up Constant Evolution and have a lil more room. i will be heading out of SF around the 12th so that i can be home on 13th to rest up for werk the next day.
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

well.... looks like Constant Evolution is out and not going to SF... anybody else wanting a ride... this will determine my route to SF. i can either take I-80 all the way to I-81 by SF or go a southern route down through Indianapolis and cincy area also to get to SF. anybody willing to go and need a ride??????
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Working...
    X